NC/NS Starrluvsyou Stephenville

Got a pm from Lauren Monday night saying she was going to be in my neck of the woods for a couple of days. Ask her to let me know when she checked into hotel. We said around 3-3:30ish. Late get a text, will have to push until after 5, then later to 8:30. We'll that late won't work for me. She asks for next morning appointment. PERFECT I agree and set appointment for 8:45. Next morning I'm eagerly awaiting. Get my morning chores done. Shit, shave, shampoo and shower. 8:21 I text to ask what hotel she's at... NOTHING! 20 min later I text Good morning Ready?... NOTHING!
@Around 11 she texts me with no excuse. Sorry I missed you. I respond Maybe next time. It's frustrating when talent shows up here and I miss it. Is so few and far between.
I have seen several of these on her which is a shame since I was interested in her after reading several reviews and seeing her showcase. However, there are too many other great providers that respect my time for me to take that chance. Sorry it happened to you but thank you for the information.
I've tried to book with her too. She always has something come up, or headlight out on her car, or something like that. I won't be trying to see her anymore and wasting my time.
  • jwood
  • 03-14-2016, 07:38 PM
Search is your friend