Help a Newb Brother out? Providers open to newbs list exists?

*puts on Flame Retardant suit*

Finally graduated to at least a basic Member of the Forum. Been lurking for awhile. I know the answer to my question is here but for the life of me I cant find it.

Methinks i need more search parameter training.

Basically I am hoping the works been done for me...if it hasnt I shall do my best to put one together.

I am looking for a list of Ladies that are open to a Newb like me (new to board not to the Hobby). I do not have a reference I can use, asked her and her response was I had to figure it out so should they...meh go to girl back home whatcha gonna do? Lol. Is there a way to do the search to include that or gotta wade through each ad and figure it out?

Issues using work as check...dont have a card...dont have an office....no external way to see any info on me. I have a badge and an email address and understandably that isnt enough for aome.

God I miss redbook...would have written some numbers down befoee rhey shut it down and had at least a couple. Live and learn.

So anyhow...can't wait to get started and will try and wade through the ads to see about that Newb list.

*pants off prematurely?* (just the pants btw, prematurely)
Best newbie advise is go to this website and get yourself an account.

https://www.preferred411.com
Yeah still mulling that over. Seems like if you have that then you still need references. Gonna give this some time and see if I can just slowly build the references up.

Thanks for the suggestion tho!
Here you go..

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ghlight=newbie

Search is a pretty handy tool. Have fun.
Perfect thank you for the link. Seems like a good place tobstart!
Try California instead of Texas as well. Lol...

Finally graduated to at least a basic Member of the Forum. Been lurking for awhile. I know the answer to my question is here but for the life of me I cant find it.

Basically I am hoping the works been done for me...if it hasnt I shall do my best to put one together.

I am looking for a list of Ladies that are open to a Newb like me (new to board not to the Hobby). I do not have a reference I can use, asked her and her response was I had to figure it out so should they...meh go to girl back home whatcha gonna do? Lol. Is there a way to do the search to include that or gotta wade through each ad and figure it out?

Issues using work as check...dont have a card...dont have an office....no external way to see any info on me. I have a badge and an email address and understandably that isnt enough for aome.

God I miss redbook...would have written some numbers down befoee rhey shut it down and had at least a couple. Live and learn.

So anyhow...can't wait to get started and will try and wade through the ads to see about that Newb list.

*pants off prematurely?* (just the pants btw, prematurely) Originally Posted by TotalPhophine
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=16...ghlight=newbie

Here's a more current newbie friendly list it's only like 2-3 weeks old. You can also go to the Requests and ISOs section and search newbie and a ton of threads will come up. If no one piques your interest from the list or the Requests section go the Provider Ads and the Weekend Lineup section and search newbie that will take more hunting because you'll also get all not newbie friendly providers too.
I'm newbie friendly.
I prefer P411, but I'll take a couple provider references. In lieu of that, I'll sometimes meet a client out for dinner beforehand. I can generally get an idea of who he is that way.
I've never had any problems.
I'm newbie friendly.
I prefer P411, but I'll take a couple provider references. In lieu of that, I'll sometimes meet a client out for dinner beforehand. I can generally get an idea of who he is that way.
I've never had any problems. Originally Posted by PiperPosh
Generally, a newbie has NO provider references (although, he may have a p411 account, just zero OKs). Hence the term, newbie.
I'm newbie friendly as well babe with a light sceening I'd be happy to show you some fun.
Generally, a newbie has NO provider references (although, he may have a p411 account, just zero OKs). Hence the term, newbie. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Two other suggestions.
Post an ISO.
Read ads. Many ladies post newby friendly.

Torito

*pants off prematurely?* (just the pants btw, prematurely) Originally Posted by TotalPhophine

If you have been lurking like you say you have you would already know the answer to your question ...

Make the Search tab your friend and do a Search. There are over 100 threads that will answer your stupid question. Make sure you do your due diligence or suffer the consequences.