Jae Rae

Any info as in Is she real? She’s been in Mobile forever. I actually took that first picture! She’s beautiful and very sweet, but struggles with communication.
Sir, I’m quite aware that she is “real”, I was hoping for a more informative and/or intelligent response… I understand, you did the best you could, I appreciate your effort…
A simple search of Eccie reveals that her Profile can be found here - https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=454331

Additionally, the same search would provide you with a wealth of information about the Lady.
Dude, I can just call her if I want, I was asking for an independent opinion from someone who’s opinion I value… thanks for the help, or not…
Then why don't you call her?

It's obvious that you don't wish to put in the effort to do your own research.

Nor do you want to read her reviews, or read the comments and discussions that have been posted about her.

This might be the source of finding that someone you trust that has spent time with her and have the discussion you desire back channel.
The situation isn’t always that simple, or at least it shouldn’t be, you are the one trying to incite me to do or say something that’s ill advised, why?
Not inciting anyone.
Responding to your posts.
On the left side of the page, click “Search the Forum”. Then type in her name in the search terms. You’ll be surprised how many review posts (like what you’re asking someone to type up now) are already out there on this board on most girls who advertise.
That was then, this is now …
All I will say is her lifestyle has not been kind to her. Stand up lady but pictures are not representative of the current situation. She was at one time though probably the prettiest local girl in the hobby. Not sure what you are looking for but your question was a little vague
Yeah, Jayla in Pensacola took a similar route, I guess I will always have the memories…