First time in Huntsville

New Eccie member here. I will be heading to Huntsville and so I am stopping here for my first post.

Can anyone recommend the safest and most convenient areas to stay in town?

I was supposed to go a few weeks back but had to reschedule.
Any info is appreciated as well as any suggestions for restaurants with good vegetarian/vegan options.
Hello Kimber! I hope my Huntsville dawgs provided you with some helpful info, I'm not familiar with where to go otherwise I'd give you my two cents, three cents and hell, my whole dollar bill!
What are your travel dates by the way
Kimber,, glad you are coming to town! I would stick to the downtown or mid city/ providence area. Downtown has a few nice new hotels and is where most of the night life is. Unfortunately when it comes to vegetarian food you are limited. Lowe Mill has a spot, One vegan chef in town was on beat Bobby flay and phat Sammie’s. Hope this helps. Feel free to reach out with other questions.
I’m arriving this evening til Wednesday morning.
I kinda figured it would be difficult to find vegetarian options in Alabama with all that hood Southern food!
I’m not familiar with the area and still need advice about hotels and areas to stay because I’m arriving in a few hours. ��
You look like a meat lover.

Nice gallery
I meant good Southern food, lol
I’m arriving this evening til Wednesday morning.
I kinda figured it would be difficult to find vegetarian options in Alabama with all that hood Southern food!
I’m not familiar with the area and still need advice about hotels and areas to stay because I’m arriving in a few hours. �� Originally Posted by Kimber Vaughn