Hair Length and Color: long blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very nice and tall, nice breasts
Recommendation: Yes
Derrick:

Check your private messages.

JaG
WTF?? Pics? BP ad? How did u find her? Help us a little!
The Lady's Introductory post (with photo) can be found at this link:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=327937

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
Would have preferred just a little bit more in the detail...
Additional information has been requested.

JaG
Is that another MJ Identity??? She just changed to Anita Lay and now another identity.. Come on guys look at the pics.. Doesn't she look a little familiar??
Attachment 90432 She states blonde har,and the review does ??
Gentlemen, she's legit, and she's new. I've worked with her about getting verified and so has Lea.

As for the blonde hair, I've found that some digital cameras in room lighting do not provide very accurate color tones. A regular light bulb will make some things look darker than they are. If her hair is "dirty blonde" the camera may not give a true color. Or, this may be an older photo before her hair was blonde. I'm not particularly concerned, since I have talked with this lady, and I am sure she is legit.

I'm also working with the OP via PM to get more information - it's his first review.

JaG
Oh, those conspiracy theories - lol!
+1

They do get a bit tiresome.

Everyone - remember to read the ECCIE Forum Guidelines occasionally to make sure you remain aware of them - there's a specific guideline about "review quacking."

JaG
Based on the information available, I would be inclined to believe that Ann Walker is a new provider, at least here on ECCIE.

I can see how someone might think this could be a ploy.

The differences that stand out are that Anita Lay lists her height at 5' 6", where Ann Walker lists her height at 5' 11".

Big difference

If you were set set an appointment expecting to meet a very tall woman. (5' 11", dare I say Amazon?)

When your date does arrive, and a woman of average height (5' 6") walks in, you would probably ask yourself where is the rest of your date?

While both women appear to be "full figured", the photo in Ann's introductory post does tend to make one believe that she is taller than 5' 6".

DerrickW; at this point, is the only person on the board (other than the 2 women) that knows the truth.

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
You have to start some where!
I wasn't trying to start a conspiracy theory.. You have to admit it sounds like something she'd do. Thanks for the intel..