Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Lfk,small tit play, digit play, BBBJ,CFS
Session Length: 1++ hour
Fee: 280
Hair Length and Color: Long, dark brown, auburn tint
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very classy appearance and outfit. Petite, Beautiful body, warm and inviting face and smile
Small, natural tits, very sensitive
Wonderful smooth skin, Shapley ass, very inviting
In conversation she admitted she enjoyed this but was scared until she was comfortable. Feared being busted because she was in a custody battle. No sign of having children, believe me I looked and felt.
Recommendation: Yes
Googled her number and came up with a few different names and pics. So what's up. How about a pic or something. Or eccie info. Thanks
Not a good thing that her number comes up with different names and pics. She has joined ECCIE, though - http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=110366. The email address appears a bit screwy, so, Cashflow, how about doing two things:

1. Let us know the correct email address, and
b. Tell us how you found her - BP, Eros, another hobby site?

JaG
Not a good thing that her number comes up with different names and pics.
JaG Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS
That and the "Driver" makes it almost a certainty that she's an agency girl. Most of the local agencies suck (in a bad way), but I've met a few nice agency girls that were GFE without the upselling, though that's about 1 out of 10. It sounds like cashflow found the 1.
Just heard from Cashflow, and he said take the spaces out of the email address, and you have her (unusual) email address. He also said he spoke with her about whether she was indy, and she indicated that she was. The 228phone number ran out of minutes, so she has switched to the 504 number in her other review. She really needs to get her phone issues resolved.

Hope that helps.

JaG
Interesting!