Why no Executive Order?

Why hasn't our Mc T R U M P y sent in the national guard? Is it a political move on H I S side? If H E really wants L A W & O R D E R, than why H E not send Mc T R U M P y troops
I was of the impression that the National Guard is a state controlled force... meaning the governor has to call them up.
H E can declare an executive order and do it by force ... Civilians are now revolting and there was a shooting in the streets ... it's like H E is leaving the people to fend for themselves
Wait .. I guess the kenosha kid incident happened after the national guard was deployed ...
he can. he has to invoke the insurrection act which he has yet to do.

he's giving the irresponsible governors to hang themselves with when they refuse to order in the national guard to quell the riots.
Yea, but that's a political move that is costing people's lives and well being. Is that H I S only reason for not invoking the insurrection act, to make democrats look bad? That's no better than democrats encouraging the riots to make T R U M P look bad ...

I'm giving H I M the benefit of the doubt, for now. It would be a big move to invoke the act. I think maybe that's why H E is hesitant about it. If it's a political move, than that sucks for my Mc T R U M P y. That's a bad bad Mc T R U M P y. I am upset with H I M.
Look. A leftist who admits to democrats encouraging riots.
I'm not a leftist, if that's what you're saying. However, I am a faggot.

I think this is a tough decision. Do you think invoking the act would create more violence and destruction, since the governors would oppose it?
I'm not a leftist, if that's what you're saying. However, I am a faggot.

I think this is a tough decision. Do you think invoking the act would create more violence and destruction, since the governors would oppose it? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

now that strokey has cum out of the closet .. everyone needs to stop stroking him
I'm not a leftist, if that's what you're saying. However, I am a faggot. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

you're a faggot? really. whats the difference?
There are some very odd people on this board.
Well, it's a legitimate question, I thought.
There are some very odd people on this board. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver

no kidding.....
H E reminds me of my grandpa. I bet H E even smells like sun screen. Gotta love H I M.