drew brees' righteous and brave placing of the name jacob blake on his helmet

so exactly why did jacob blake have a warrant out for his arrest?
per the post:

Blake is accused in the criminal complaint, which was obtained by The Post, of breaking into the home of a woman he knew and sexually assaulting her.

The victim, who is only identified by her initials in the paperwork, told police she was asleep in bed with one of her children when Blake came into the room around 6 a.m. and allegedly said, “I want my sh-t,” the record states.

She told cops Blake then used his finger to sexually assault her, sniffed it and said, “Smells like you’ve been with other men,” the criminal complaint alleges.

The officer who took her statement said she “had a very difficult time telling him this and cried as she told how the defendant assaulted her.”

The alleged victim said Blake “penetrating her digitally caused her pain and humiliation and was done without her consent” and she was “very humiliated and upset by the sexual assault,” the record states.

She told police she “was upset but collected herself” and then allegedly ran out the front door after Blake, the complaint says. She then realized her car was missing, checked her purse and saw the keys were missing and “immediately called 911,” the complaint alleges.

The alleged victim told cops she has known him for eight years and claims that he physically assaults her “around twice a year when he drinks heavily"

https://nypost.com/2020/08/28/this-i...or-his-arrest/

https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/02...on-his-helmet/

sure I know brees feels like he has to go along to get along but
don't you think he could have found a better person to highlight and talk his teammates into that?
  • oeb11
  • 09-03-2020, 11:33 AM
Amen - the hypocrisy of the criminal DPST cabal and LSM propaganda arms.
The LSM will not report the truth anymore , JUST believe the box Orwell would approve ,
Drew Brees showed his true colors when he backtracked on his original statement supporting police, military and our country. Fucking bitch.
How about this for a bit of irony. Jacob Blake Sr., now being praised as a new civil rights leader against bigotry, is a raging Anti-Semite and follower of Louis Farrakhan. So Biden just sat down with and praised the equivalent of David Dukes.

Jacob Blake Sr. made a slew of anti-Semitic and anti-white posts on Facebook in 2018 and 2019, including comments that refer to “the Jewish controlled media” and insinuate that Jews in Pittsburgh were warned before the shooting at a synagogue there that killed 11 worshippers. He also expressed support for Louis Farrakhan, the Nation of Islam leader whose rhetoric includes virulent anti-Semitism.

“Joe Biden, Do You Really Want To Meet Such A Rabid Antisemite?” asked Vos iz Neias, a haredi Orthodox news site, in its headline about Blake’s posts.

Many Orthodox voters, fearful about the possibility of rising crime where they live, find Trump’s argument compelling, an editor at Mishpacha, a widely read Orthodox magazine, explained in a Jewish Telegraphic Agency op-ed last week.

Wanna bet the apple ( Blake Jr. ) doesn't fall far from the tree? So good job Drew Brees, you are proudly wearing the name of a probable Anti-Semetic sex offender. Your wife and children should be proud that you caved like a little bitch.
Come on guys, his career is coming to an end. His teammates are mostly black and a lot of the city he plays in the people are as well. He also plays with Malcolm Jenkins who is as vocal as it gets when it comes to race relations.

Brees is the leader of that team. He really had no choice but to walk it back unless he wanted to divide that locker room and city. He has only a year or two left to play. It's not worth the hassle for him. He just wants to win another championship and then he will retire and probably move to his offseason home in San Diego and say whatever the fuck he wants without any consequences like he has to deal with now.

I don't know about you guys, but I say a lot of shit at work I don't mean just to keep the peace and to keep a civil working enviornment. That's what Brees did and I don't blame him for that.
Bullshit. If he is the leader of that team he should be able to stand up to the bullshit being put out by the BLM group and its followers. You should never apologize for saying you support the police and love your country. He should have stuck to his guns and if he got to much crap from teammates just retire.
but one was black and the other was white, therefore it was a neo nazi KKK white supremacist attack on a poor innocent black man
Bullshit. If he is the leader of that team he should be able to stand up to the bullshit being put out by the BLM group and its followers. You should never apologize for saying you support the police and love your country. He should have stuck to his guns and if he got to much crap from teammates just retire. Originally Posted by Budman
That's your opinion and you are certainly entitled to that. But Brees is no dummy. He plays a game with many people of color. He also has a career waiting for him in broadcasting if he wants it. He was smart to do what he did. You may disagree with me, but this is not the time to make the comments he did considering his occupation.

If he wants to make those types of comments, he should have chosen golf as his profession and not football. You have to be extremely careful about what you say now. Everything is blown out of proportion in the media. It's just common sense and he realized that and backtracked on his comments immediately. Again, I don't blame him for that. He's just being a leader by supporting most of the guys in his locker room.
drew brees has always been a pompous arrogant ass. Fuck him and westlake
Bullshit. If he is the leader of that team he should be able to stand up to the bullshit being put out by the BLM group and its followers. You should never apologize for saying you support the police and love your country. He should have stuck to his guns and if he got to much crap from teammates just retire. Originally Posted by Budman
"You can't fight city hall."
Come on guys, his career is coming to an end. His teammates are mostly black and a lot of the city he plays in the people are as well. He also plays with Malcolm Jenkins who is as vocal as it gets when it comes to race relations.

Brees is the leader of that team. He really had no choice but to walk it back unless he wanted to divide that locker room and city. He has only a year or two left to play. It's not worth the hassle for him. He just wants to win another championship and then he will retire and probably move to his offseason home in San Diego and say whatever the fuck he wants without any consequences like he has to deal with now.

I don't know about you guys, but I say a lot of shit at work I don't mean just to keep the peace and to keep a civil working enviornment. That's what Brees did and I don't blame him for that. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I actually agree with you on this point. Since the politics were brought into it he has too play along.

Sports thrived though without having too much politics and providing a method of unifying people of different ideologies without having to argue about it but just to love the same team and root together.

I think that bond is now broken. It is just like talking politics with members of your synagogue - it leads to division - stick to the religion and skip the politics.
I think that bond is now broken. It is just like talking politics with members of your synagogue - it leads to division - stick to the religion and skip the politics. Originally Posted by friendly fred
I try not to dicuss religion and politics in RL because I don't know how open people are about a discussion about either one.

I had a classmate of mine who was Jewish and I had Altoids. I offered him one and he pointed out that it was not kosher. It was a teaching moment for me because I did not know. Anyway, he invited me over for a get together right before Yom Kippur to show me more of the Jewish culture. I learned a lot that night with great Jewish people and great food. I was very humbled by learning so much I didn't know.

I can say the same about my Muslim friends. I was raised Catholic, but I've always enjoyed learning other cultures and religous beliefs. I don't care about Nazarenes though. They're pretty weird to me. I already know too much about them that I would like to forget.
I understood everything you said and gave Brees some slack the first go around but he had a choice on what to put on his helmet. He could have gone with "Justice Now" which a lot of NBA players have chosen but to choose the name of a sex offender and most probably an Anti-Semite since his father is one, was a step to far for me. He didn't have to take "that" step and I'm holding him accountable for a choice he was not forced to make.