New Car Fever

We were out shopping yesterday for a new ride. Just for fun, Susie and I took a Cadillac Escalade out for a test drive. I wanted to sense that Escalade "feel" before they become extinct...

The salesman sat in the back seat describing the car and all its wonderful options.

The seats were of particular interest. He explained that the seats directed warm air to your butt in the winter and directed cool air to your butt in the summer heat.

I stated the car must be a Republican car.

Looking a bit angry, he asked why I thought it was a Republican car. I explained that if it were a Democrat car, the seats would blow smoke up your ass year-round.

We had to walk back to the dealership...
LMAO...now that's funny

LAP
Well, I don't know about all those political views,

. . . but I do know that some Toyota cars may suddenly accelerate and they still don't even know what is the exact source of the problem.

And, that is NOT politics it's a real and expensive problem!
As stated before:
O-ne
B-ig
A-ss
M-istake
A-merica
So sorry, but you are all

WRONG!
So sorry, but you are all

WRONG!
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
HI - Jack !

TTFN
It was merely an attempt and a rather weak attempt at a joke.

Like flying a flag up a pole and seeing who salutes.

It's not funny to me, hockey-puck!
Gentlemen...that's enough, lets take a deep breath and remember...this is supposed to be fun.

This is also another reminder of why I hate political posts!

LAP
Amen, brother!

Stepping away from the computer.

Gun slowly going into holster.

• Mokoa
  • 03-12-2010, 09:52 PM
The seats were of particular interest. He explained that the seats directed warm air to your butt in the winter and directed cool air to your butt in the summer heat.

I stated the car must be a Republican car.

Looking a bit angry, he asked why I thought it was a Republican car. I explained that if it were a Democrat car, the seats would blow smoke up your ass year-round.

We had to walk back to the dealership... Originally Posted by Bubba382
I think that one was funny, Bubba.