This is some fucked up ish here.

This Florida shooter had some serious stalkers making comments based on knowledge of Cruz not reflected in most of his Instagram comments. Gateway Pundit did some screen captures of his Instagram account. Note too that someone, last summer, directed this boy's post to the attention of school system. Read the posts @ Gateway Pundit.

Cruz's arsenal:

This Florida shooter had some serious stalkers making comments based on knowledge of Cruz not reflected in most of his Instagram comments. Gateway Pundit did some screen captures of his Instagram account. Note too that someone, last summer, directed this boy's post to the attention of school system. Read the posts @ Gateway Pundit.

Cruz's arsenal:

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I thought stuff like this wasn't going to happen on Trumps watch. Maybe hes been spending to much time in Mara Lago
I thought stuff like this wasn't going to happen on Trumps watch. Maybe hes been spending to much time in Mara Lago Originally Posted by themystic

hildebeest has had the FBI too busy running around Russia sniffing hotel mattresses for hooker piss to be bothered looking at the Instagram account of a disturbed teenager.

hildebeest has had the FBI too busy running around Russia sniffing hotel mattresses for hooker piss to be bothered looking at the Instagram account of a disturbed teenager.

shes not the prez IB. Its Trump MAGA
shes not the prez IB. Its Trump MAGA Originally Posted by themystic
hildebeest paid for the Steele Dossier and her minions filled it with lies that have the talking-heads in the lame-stream media and the FBI chasing their own tails, mistake.
  • WTF
  • 02-14-2018, 06:39 PM

After Trump gets finished lying about the FBI and the FISA Court, they won't be able to get a warrant on a bearded man walking around with a suicide vest strapped to his ass!

On a side note....did y'all see the video of those kids hiding under their desk? They should have been stacking those desks up aganist the door!
A Trump supporter. Fuck 'em.

http://heavy.com/news/2018/02/nicola...nman-instagram
Originally Posted by andymarksman
Are you arguing that Nikolas de Jesus Cruz merely wearing Army caps makes Nikolas de Jesus Cruz a soldier, Andy the Little Nazi Boy?

Are you arguing that Nikolas de Jesus Cruz merely wearing Army caps makes Nikolas de Jesus Cruz a soldier, Andy the Little Nazi Boy? Originally Posted by I B Hankering

No, but he's never been faking on whom he aspires to be, Little Hans.

http://bizpacreview.com/2018/02/14/p...us-cruz-602650

No, but he's never faking on whom he aspires to be, Little Hans.

Originally Posted by andymarksman
It's not readily apparent that Nikolas de Jesus Cruz is even registered to vote in the manner you claim, Andy the Little Nazi Boy; so, you'd be the "fake", Andy the Little Nazi Boy. BTW, four of kind Trumps your solitary, Andy the Little Nazi Boy.

Are you arguing that Nikolas de Jesus Cruz merely wearing Army caps makes Nikolas de Jesus Cruz a soldier, Andy the Little Nazi Boy? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Actually one of the sicko's instagram photos show him wearing a MAGA hat..

BUT what i want to know, is since the sicko was STILL A TEEN.. How the hell did he amass all those weapons and ammo??
Actually one of the sicko's instagram photos show him wearing a MAGA hat..

BUT what i want to know, is since the sicko was STILL A TEEN.. How the hell did he amass all those weapons and ammo??
Originally Posted by garhkal
To paraphrase Freud, "Sometimes a hat is just a hat," signifying nothing more. I have a nice Maersk cap that I sometimes wear. I never worked for them, nor has anyone I know ever worked for them; yet, I wear the hat. And when I wear it, I'm not endorsing Maersk. I'm just wearing a hat that happens to have their logo on it.

As stated above, it's not apparent that this individual was even registered to vote as Andy the Little Nazi Boy Claims.

There's another claim that Cruz is a registered dim-retard, but the so-called "evidence" misspells his name and has the birth date wrong: May 1998 and not September 1998 when Cruz was actually born.

There's another claim that Cruz is a "Dreamer", but Cruz was adopted at birth in Miami which means he is a U.S. citizen. His adoptive father died of a heart attack some years ago, and his adoptive mother died last November of pneumonia. She was 68. Cruz's adoptive parents moved to Broward County from Brooklyn, NY, nineteen years ago, where they adopted Cruz at birth.
More guns.
It's not readily apparent that Nikolas de Jesus Cruz is even registered to vote in the manner you claim, Andy the Little Nazi Boy; so, you'd be the "fake", Andy the Little Nazi Boy. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
As stated above, it's not apparent that this individual was even registered to vote as Andy the Little Nazi Boy Claims. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I never claimed he voted for Trump. I only stated he's a Trump "supporter." He definitely supports Trump's agenda on guns. He even bragged about circumventing the background checks as to acquire the shotgun he's craving after.
To paraphrase Freud, "Sometimes a hat is just a hat," signifying nothing more. I have a nice Maersk cap that I sometimes wear. I never worked for them, nor has anyone I know ever worked for them; yet, I wear the hat. And when I wear it, I'm not endorsing Maersk. I'm just wearing a hat that happens to have their logo on it. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Your bullshit is fooling no one. That sick fuck proudly displayed his MAGA hat on social medias, he was sending a clear message unlike your lame-ass excuse for never showing your "Maersk hat", Little Hans.