Turks building walls

• WTF
  • 06-15-2017, 01:38 PM
Actually, you're incorrect. There were no "walls" in the Garden of Eden, but the apple trees were extraordinarily tall and full of "high-hanging" apples to munch upon.

Ladders were merely an adaptation of a "tool" for another task.
Originally Posted by LexusLover
Jesus, first Carpetbaggers and now the Garden of Eden.

What was the famous line from this Reagan speech?

Tear Down That Wall
T

I recognize that loudmouthed carpetbaggers who think they know all about Texas, and particularly the "way they think it ought to be," don't realize that in Texas ...

... "Good fences make good neighbors"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Again for whatever reason you don't have the common decency to respond to me directly. Ignorant redneck hillbilly.

Where I grew up there were very few fences separating people's homes. If you think that it is better with fences, fine. The 2 previous homes I owned in Texas I had to install a fence for legal reasons -- in-ground pools. The last home I owned in NY was on a 3-acre plot and no fences were needed. In Texas where most homes in areas where I would choose to live are on postage stamp sized lots, fences are deemed a requirement. And I would dare to say that people in Texas usually have fences to keep things (kids, pets) in rather than keep things out.

When I have the option of putting up or not putting up a fence, I assume the cost for doing so. And when Trump decides to put up a fence, I assume part of the cost for doing so. Not what was promised.
You and sources like politifact say Obama was half truth he new it was a lie to begin with but Trump lies imho Obama lied just like the rest of the democrap party does Originally Posted by gary5912
The post you just made is so infantile I simply will not respond to it.
Jesus, first Carpetbaggers and now the Garden of Eden.

Originally Posted by WTF
I think LexusLoser might have been hitting the bottle a little earlier than normal today.
The post you just made is so infantile I simply will not respond to it. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
the same could be said about your post, carry on
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...-crisis-latest

Turks building walls along the Iran/Iraq/Syria border.

that tells you that they're not stupid. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Pity it took them ALL THESE what, 5 years since thi crap's been going on, before thinking, GEE MAYBE we need a bloody wall?
Pity it took them ALL THESE what, 5 years since thi crap's been going on, before thinking, GEE MAYBE we need a bloody wall? Originally Posted by garhkal
yea, given that they were part of the problem with them funding & trading with daesh.
Again for whatever reason you don't have the common decency to respond to me directly. Ignorant redneck hillbilly.

Where I grew up there were very few fences separating people's homes. If you think that it is better with fences, fine. The 2 previous homes I owned in Texas I had to install a fence for legal reasons -- in-ground pools. The last home I owned in NY was on a 3-acre plot and no fences were needed. In Texas where most homes in areas where I would choose to live are on postage stamp sized lots, fences are deemed a requirement. And I would dare to say that people in Texas usually have fences to keep things (kids, pets) in rather than keep things out.

When I have the option of putting up or not putting up a fence, I assume the cost for doing so. And when Trump decides to put up a fence, I assume part of the cost for doing so. Not what was promised. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Right, "to keep things in." So if you have a gold mine on your property, you'd just not fence it? After all, "it's in." It's not walking off. If someone walked onto your property and took the gold, you just call the police, right?

Bullshit, you put up a fence and pay for said fence. Same for the US.

There are more ways to pay for a fence than overtly. Sometimes the payment is made by the gold just not walking off.
Right, "to keep things in." So if you have a gold mine on your property, you'd just not fence it? After all, "it's in." It's not walking off. If someone walked onto your property and took the gold, you just call the police, right?

There are more ways to pay for a fence than overtly. Sometimes the payment is made by the gold just not walking off. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Speedo has not been famous for his cognitive abilities.

He shoots his mouth off and asks questions later!

Then when he wants someone to answer his dumbass, nonsensical questions and they ignore him, he regresses to the name calling.

There are more ways to pay for a fence than overtly. Sometimes the payment is made by the gold just not walking off. Originally Posted by gnadfly
The point, which the right are missing since it would be an insult to their man, is that President Trump promised the people of this country that Mexico would pay for it. It was a stupid promise to make but many people bought it.

"I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great great wall on our southern border and I’ll have Mexico pay for that wall."

The wall will cost somewhere between $15 billion and $66 billion. Probably somewhere in the middle is correct. And there are many who believe that the proposed wall is NOT the best way to proceed.

https://www.wola.org/analysis/throwi...FQqEaQodsgQK0g

" As WOLA (Washinton Office on Latin America) has argued, and will continue to argue whenever Congress is asked to lay out billions of dollars for a massive border wall-building project, the Trump administration’s signature proposal promises little or no real benefit for U.S. taxpayers’ money. Realities at the border do not warrant a massive expenditure of money and international goodwill. A secure border is best achieved through smarter, less dramatic means than large-scale wall-building, and WOLA looks forward to discussing them."

http://time.com/4752746/americans-op...p-border-wall/

"President Donald Trump's proposed border wall along the U.S.-Mexico border is more unpopular than ever — with double the number of Americans opposing its construction than those who want it built, according to a new poll.

A recent Quinnipiac poll, which surveyed 1,062 Americans between April 12 and 18, shows 64% of American voters oppose building the wall, while 33% support it. About 3% of voters said they weren't sure how the wall made them feel."

Right or wrong this is a campaign promise that Donald Trump HAS to fulfill. It was his main talking point throughout the campaign, maybe other than locking up Hillary Clinton, and to save face he has to get it done.
  • WTF
  • 06-19-2017, 06:41 AM

Tear Down That Wall Originally Posted by WTF
Worth repeating
Actually, you're incorrect. There were no "walls" in the Garden of Eden, but the apple trees were extraordinarily tall and full of "high-hanging" apples to munch upon.
Didn't know you were there.
Ladders were merely an adaptation of a "tool" for another task.

Originally Posted by LexusLover
What are they climbing up those ladders for?
Shit it is a wall!
  • WTF
  • 06-19-2017, 07:40 AM
LexusLover thinks ladders were invented in the Garden of Eden for Apple pickers!

Used first in Clarksville, to keep the Negroes in...right LLephantMan?
What are they climbing up those ladders for?
Shit it is a wall! Originally Posted by bamscram
Ask them why they are climbing up ladders.

Or ask this guy ...

Since you're a "fruit," I figured you'd figure that out! Nope!

There were trees before walls!!!!!