Losing my strap-on virginity

I am a bi-sexual young bbw that has always been up for girl on girl, but tonight was a whole amazingly different experience!!! I lost my strap-on virginity!!! We had gone to Seductions Lingerie so she could buy her a big purple dick with leather straps, what happened when we had gotten home was a huge surprise to say the least... We walked in the house and she told me to get myself ready to be fucking railed...lol I felt my face go from pink to razorback red in a heartbeat. After gathering my thoughts I followed her to her bedroom. As she stripped me down my kitty started to get really moist. She put her dick on and shoved it down my throat and told me to suck, so I happily did as I was told as she played with my pink little clit. The next thing I know I'm on all fours being rammed from behind and Lolah is pulling my hair while I'm loudly moaning... She stops and tells me to clean up my mess and once again shoves her dick down my throat. When I finished sucking my juices off she had me lay on my back put a pair of underwear in my mouth, pushed my legs open and gently entered my soaking pussy!!! She fucked me harder and harder until I squirted and couldn't take anymore... Oh my I would definitely do that again hopefully sooner than later!!!
  • tyson
  • 12-27-2015, 05:37 AM
Next time I'm coming over to watch that show 👍
You should!!!
PICS!!!!!
That was a hottt!!
We don't have pics lol we were having too much fun for that
awwwwwwwwww sad face! lol
Glad yall had fun!!!!! Rock out with your cock out....lol!!

I'm sorry sweetie
I'm sure you had fun, congratulations but it sure went south fast. Turn about is fair play though JS.
Eh its true sometimes but she was my roommate before I began the hobby
Sick.. Two elephants going at it. Stop causing earthquakes
Please stop commenting on my threads if you are going to be so hateful...
200 pds isn't elephant size, or even close to it.
No but its pretty close to it...
No but its pretty close to it... Originally Posted by Sperman
And following this logic, your 2" (erect) penis isn't the size of a real man's penis, but it's pretty close to it...

Dude, there isn't any reason for you to be insulting the two women. If they're not what you like, then move on. No reason to insult them.