Ding Dong Dick

The past few days have been interesting but the sex could use a little help!!! What's your take on sex? I like rough and sensual. Pull my head back while hitting it from the back, choke me, spank me, nibble my neck, and call me your baby and make me crave more;-) Tell me what you like!!!
Was your title referring to Moby Dick? I am looking forward to that movie.

I prefer slow, prolonged blowjobs. While everyone likes sex, the condoms ruin it for me and in this day and age bbfs is not an option.
I like being choked, and spanked, and fucked hard...by someone that knows wtf they're doing. Otherwise fuck me the way you want and let's enjoy this ride together.
Was your title referring to Moby Dick? I am looking forward to that movie.

I prefer slow, prolonged blowjobs. While everyone likes sex, the condoms ruin it for me and in this day and age bbfs is not an option. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
No lol not Moby Dick... I was thinking ding ding ditch lol!!! To both of your responses they are great!!! Danielle, I'm almost the same way�� Rockydoc slow bjs are just sexier in general but as far as a bbf that's a no-go, contracting AIDs or HPV is not on my bucket list!