New years resolution

While I don't hobby often I have decided my new year's resolution will be to make every encounter count. This resolution is to release any and all inhibitions and to be as primal as is possible. I will only seek those who are willing to go beyond any and all expectations. What are your thoughts?
Sounds like a great resolution to me
make more money
quickly place in the pussy bank
put me on your to do list HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Great post, Kezsquatch! My list...

Quitting smoking... On the chantix again. Bought a vape.

Turning my garage into a gym. Eat less, move more... ditch my recently acquired +12. I'm horrified. How the hell did that happen so quickly?

Stop buying frivolities & focus on paying off my house.
While I don't hobby often I have decided my new year's resolution will be to make every encounter count. This resolution is to release any and all inhibitions and to be as primal as is possible. I will only seek those who are willing to go beyond any and all expectations. What are your thoughts? Originally Posted by kenzsquatch
I think that's a great idea.

I am able to hobby about once per month. I wish I could play much more but time and expendable cash doesn't grow on trees. I have very many providers on my list that I want to see. If I lay them all out on a calendar once a month, it carries to like August of 2017...and that's just the girls in Arkansas, not taking into account anyone who might travel through. My big thing is to really find great fits and someone who will make my very rare opportunities worth it. I've had a couple of ladies that I've felt like I really had to chase all over and still haven't seen them...just not worth it.

When you have the chance it has to count. Or else there are a lot better uses of that money you put away.

put me on your to do list HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Originally Posted by Jamie Marie
Anyone who doesn't have you on their TDL is insane! You're on mine and way earlier than summer 2017! Those thighs