Brownie points?

• Sandy
  • 01-02-2016, 12:44 PM
What does a client/provider do to get brownie point's?
and in doing so, you give extra services/tip/review.

Mind would be a complement, a call instead of a text, bringing me flowers/wine/gift,
being honest in what they want.
Taking me out to get sushi is a plus lol. But honestly I think the main thing a guy can do to get brownie points is be friendly, respectful, and make me laugh.
A lovely pilot comes and visits me weekly. He brings champagne and a type of chocolate. He gets brownie points out the roof! I look forward to his visits

But like Danielle says, just be sweet, respectful and interesting
Wear a requested outfit, and just look your best like you were going on a date. Even for morning appointments. Deep throat action always a bonus.
for me it's a either a little tender thing. like serenity took a little slow time and caressed my thigh. (sounds weird writing it, but was nice). and danni kissed my cheeks and neck and shoulder while snuggling herself very tight to me.

or the other is when i get the the feeling the lady is on a lust rocket and i'm just glad i got allowed on for the ride. not like she's acting all phoney that i'm turning her on, but like she's just simmering under full boil most of the time and happy to have more flesh on her to turn the heat up to high. one lady straddled me on the couch and while she was kissing me and pushing my hand onto her breast, grabbed my cock with her other hand and used it like a vibrator to rub on her pussy.
that was pretty up there on the erotic scale.

i guess pretty much any time the lady convinces me (go ahead trick me i don't care) that she wants it too, the dial gets turned up to 11.
I used to bring small gifts to my ATF. I knew her favorite wine so I always brought that. Sometimes I brought her her favorite scented candle or perhaps something for her dog.

She always went above and beyond in her service, but, afterwards, I often asked for a foot massage. If time was short she would only do that. However, if there was 15 min or so left (2 or 3 hour appt) she would get her footbath, soak my feet, trim my toenails, file the thick skin and then give me a massage. It was always a treat that I really appreciated.

There is a business suggestion. Naked pedicures, LOL. You would have me as a customer. LOL

However, if there was 15 min or so left (2 or 3 hour appt) she would get her footbath, soak my feet, trim my toenails, file the thick skin and then give me a massage. It was always a treat that I really appreciated. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Now that is what i call good service!! Damn!!
Brownie points to a girl if she
- makes me laugh
- doesn't get in a hurry (mutual undressing/body worship is a thing for me so I prefer she doesn't strip 100 mph)
- doesn't talk about the hobby...really don't want to hear you talk shit about the other girls.
Treat me like your long lost boyfriend and I am likely to return over and over. Those that have know. Multiple visits are my brownie points. And I'm talking about way more than two visits.
Extra brownie points for a guy that gives me a genuine compliment. I like to feel appreciated.

Cherry on top, Starbucks...especially if we're having a morning rendezvous. My very good friends already know this.
Maybe a box or two of ammo??
I've thought about offering haircuts with an appointment lol pedicures too. I'm a provider so I love to take care of people and make them feel really good. For me, I love to see the same person more than once..