Means of Contacting

This is a question for all of the ladies out there. Would you perfer the clients to text or call you? Is there any other form of communication that you perfer such as email?
Texting is my favorite.. I can't always answer hobby calls
Texting is ok but calling is better
well damn
so much for 1 favorite method.

i generally have to text.
I go out into public ALOT and hang out with my friends. I don't want them hearing my dirty hobby talk (; I want to keep my 'good girl' rep up!
I was taught how to talk hobby without people knowing what I was talking about. Tried it on front of my mother and she thought I was talking to a friend. Then again I also don't discuss activities over the phone, text, or email. PMing about activities is ok but once we leave the comfort of this site then all dirty talk needs to be saved for the face to face meeting. That saves me the embarrassment of sounding like a dirty whore in Wal-Mart and keeps things from sounding like Pay4Play
Each lady will have her own preference. Questions like these is like asking a crowd of strangers their favorite color
Whats wrong with asking a crowd their favorite color? Sometimes I'm interested to see what other people have to say. Opening up and expanding your horizons can be done by taking in others opinions. I think it's iinteresting to see how other providers get ahold of their clients, whether they text, call or pm more. Gives me some ideas
I prefer text or email first, then a call is great if I am in a position to take it.

I would never text or call clients out of the blue... Unless it's someone that I know for a fact is comfortable with that. Otherwise email or PM only.
pm first followed by a text
Makes screening a lot faster
Texting or a call I don't check pm's everyday so direct contact is the best.