::ATTN NWA & FT. SMITH:: Would you like to see Tulsa's most mesmerizing GREEK GODDESS?!?!

Hello gentleman of NWE & Ft. Smith! My name is Kira and I am considering an impulsive vacation to your area! I am sending this out to see how many "nibbles" I get in order to see if Wichita is for me! If I do travel to you, it will be this weekend 7/8-7/10. I will only be traveling to one of the two descripted destinations this go 'round! If you want to see more of me, please check out my showcase and wonderful reviews!! I look forward to seeing everyone's response and hope my next tour will be straight to you!!!
OOPS! I meant 1/8-1/10. Sorry about that!!!
Guys, I've heard nothing but great things from the OK guys about Kiraxo69. I met her briefly during my Oct. Tulsa trip. All I can say is that she's beautiful....stunning!!!
Guys, I've heard nothing but great things from the OK guys about Kiraxo69. I met her briefly during my Oct. Tulsa trip. All I can say is that she's beautiful....stunning!!! Originally Posted by Felina
Aweh shucks! Thank you dear! What a wonderful way to be a team player!! I too have heard nothing but wonderful things about you as well and love to drop your name firstly when I'm asked who I would recommend! Thanks gorgeous!! 💋💋