Juarez

Haven't crossed over the bridge of the American since months before Biden got elected president. Looking to head back over for a bit this weekend. Curious what the lines are like at the pedestrian crossing, long wait? How are the locals and everyone over there? I like to wander the city, maybe hit a local watering hole, before playing. All of this done during daytime. Im about as white guy as you can get. With all this border crap going on now, what's it like over there for us white guys? Any issues? Any issues crossing back into the US?
No experience with the pedestrian crossings, too cold for that shit, I drive over. Everything there seems the same as it was a couple months ago. No issues crossing back into US.

Just don't walk around at night flashing your cash and you'll be fine.
Walked across on Saturday and grabbed an Uber. You shouldn’t have any problems. The only thing I encountered was people begging for pesos, which has always happened.

Pedestrian line wasn’t long coming back. There was maybe 20 people at 5 p.m. I have Global Entry, so I get to use the SENTRI (express line). Was only one person ahead of me. I cleared immigration in about a minute.

Juarez Avenue was dead. Almost no line of cars crossing to El Paso.