Where have all the ladies gone???

Looks like most of the posts on CL and BP + the other boards are way down, did I miss something? where are the providers posting?? someone please PM and let me know. Haven't been back thru here in a couple months and I'm lost.
That same thing puzzles me and a lot of my hobby friends...with the economy in such bad shape there should be all kinds of fresh faces on all the sites: P4P, CL, BP, but all you see is a lot of pimp-controlled and bait and switch stuff...

If you use www.tineye.com you can catch most of the bait and switch posters redhanded...

Hobbying is down, but most of us like to still partake when the mood strikes, and it would be nice to have a lot of new options...

There are some very nice ladies that have been around a while, and some of them are running depression specials, but it seems fruitless to waste time seeking fresh faces...

BP requires a valid credit card to post, you can't use those prepaid cards any more, and that has some effect...
Hobbying is down, but most of us like to still partake when the mood strikes, and it would be nice to have a lot of new options...

There are some very nice ladies that have been around a while, and some of them are running depression specials, but it seems fruitless to waste time seeking fresh faces...

BP requires a valid credit card to post, you can't use those prepaid cards any more, and that has some effect... Originally Posted by fortwortholdguy
The Pre Paid Cards are the Only thing I use to run my business now.

I used to use my personal checking account to run my business AND my life. It just got too overwhelming over the years trying to keep things separate With out keeping them separate. Anyhoo..my point..
I post every Monday on The Backpage using my Pre Paid card. I haven't had any issues using it. But, CL Guys?! Really? I'm still surprised when I see people calling girls from CL. They offer Free Advertising.This is going to be the place where Any and Every Pimp, rip-off, fly by night provider is gonna advertise.

You mentioned us Ladies that have been around a while....
I think it would be a lot Less risk seeing One of us, Over taking a chance on a new girl from CL. You did just say that a lot of us were running "Depression Specials". I'd bet my money on someone new to you but, Not new to the business!

Just Sayin.....
With the frequent busting going on via CL and BP, perhaps the ladies who used to post there have wised up and come over to reputable sites...I don't know, but there are still some great ladies here I bet...
I was told by a provider the prepaid cards wouldn't work on BP for some reason but I've never bought or tried to use one...

CL ads aren't free any more but you're right they used to be. And in the not too distant past there have been some very nice finds who started out on CL, Rachel Lynn comes to mind...but now it's not a good place to cruise the ads...

I appreciate that there are many fine ladies in Dallas, and I regret the fact that I have seen very few of them, but I'm kind of a "when the mood strikes" kind of a guy and scheduling several days in advance never seems to work out for me...and that Dallas traffic can be crazy even if you use that Tollway...
I agree with you on that. There have been several Great Providers that got started on CL. I guess with all the bad reviews and rip offs I've heard about...it just surprises me a little. I can't blame the whole site for those bad apples.

Now, you said you are a "when the mood strikes you" kinda guy? There are lots of us that take Last minute appointments. One thing I recommend to new clients ..If you're interested in seeing me But, not ready to book an appointment, Let's get all the Verification stuff Out of the way Now! Then, when that day comes....and the "Mood Strikes Your Penis"..you Can just come on in! You're already cleared and ready to go!

Damn, I'm feeling like some pushy lady trying to sell you a vacuum or something.
Ha. I'm sorry hon!
We're out here if you're ever interested!

~Kelly TNT
I agree with Kelly on the getting verified in advance so the last minute weenie romp can be arranged. If the guy does not have p411, then it can take a day or more sometimes for the providers we contact for refs to get back to us.

I put ads on BP, and I think it is all how you carry yourself and your reputation. There are good/bad/ugly and really really ugly everywhere. I have actually met some really nice on the up and up respectful gentlemen on BP. But of course there was also the guy wanting me to poop in his mouth. BARF BARF BARF
ROTFLAMO!!!!!!

OMG!!!! This sick because it's true! But HILARIOUS!!!!

Thank you Lauren, you made my day!!!!
Lauren you have a great sense of humor!!!

I was wondering why I could never pass screening, now thanks to you I know...LOL
  • fawn
  • 04-28-2009, 06:33 PM
[QUOTE=otrdriver;2813]Looks like most of the posts on CL and BP + the other boards are way down, did I miss something? where are the providers posting?? someone please PM and let me know. Haven't been back thru here in a couple months and I'm lost.

[/QUOTE=Kelly TNT]
Damn, I'm feeling like some pushy lady trying to sell you a vacuum or something.
Ha. I'm sorry hon!
We're out here if you're ever interested!

~Kelly TNT
============================== ==============
have you ever thought you may be looking in all the wrong
places, because i see plenty of providers advertising......
and some ladies dont have to post weekly because they
provide a good service and they have well established clients.....
Good Pussy sells itself.........
Code:
have you ever thought you may be looking in all the wrong
places, because i see plenty of providers advertising......
and some ladies dont have to post weekly because they 
provide a good service and they have well established clients.
GOOD PUSSY SELLS ITSELF!
~Fawn

Yeah, what she said.

(Thank you Fawnda....simple..to the point. Nice. Ha..)

~Kelly TNT
You women put a smile on my face daily! Keep it up! lmao- Poop in my Mouth-eeeeeeeeck
OK OK OK you girls win you got me. Back to seeing the quality ladies here sometimes is not so easy. I only get through DFW either oernight or maybe weekend. and not being a high profile hobbiest (about once a month) makes it hard to get the formalities out of the way. Would luv to meet Kelly and fawn not together don't think the old ticker could handle both together.

Girls by the way that offer still stands!
  • fawn
  • 05-05-2009, 07:24 PM
OK OK OK you girls win you got me. Back to seeing the quality ladies here sometimes is not so easy. I only get through DFW either oernight or maybe weekend. and not being a high profile hobbiest (about once a month) makes it hard to get the formalities out of the way. Would luv to meet Kelly and fawn not together don't think the old ticker could handle both together.

Girls by the way that offer still stands! Originally Posted by otrdriver
that is better, we have quality women here in the big d and fort worth..
so when ever you get ready to see Kelly or I just give us a call .........fawn
Yes! I'd love to see you when you come into town!

Just give me a call!!

~Kelly TNT