Educating the public; want to help?

Hi all ^.^

I’m currently reaching out to minority + multi marginalized sex worker populations because I have been asked to present a panel on stigma and discrimination within and without the industry. This includes and prioritizes LGBTQI, BIPOC, neurodivergent, and differently-abled; if this is you, I would be honored if you assisted me. Although I have experienced forms of harm, I am not multi marginalized nor a minority in the industry which puts me in a place of privilege; I don’t experience nearly a fraction as much harm as someone else may with a different set of dealt cards.

The panel will be presented to mostly civies/BDSM lifestylers who want to know how they can support us best, virtual and in person.

How would you feel about answering 4 questions on the topic; how would you feel being quoted; how discrete do you want to be? If the first question doesn’t apply, then I apologize for the next two.

If you do want to help me, I will send the questions on over to you.

One panel will be virtual it’s first time presented and I can send a link to you so you can join, chime in, ask questions, etc. Or I can send you the recording when it is finished. This is my first time doing something like this and I just want to make sure I’m highlighting the voices that don’t get heard--the ones that need to be heard the most.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you feel comfortable in aiding me in this educational opportunity.

Thank you for your time.
Harm to a person is wrong. Marginalization(not my term) doesn't matter.
No.

Most of the men on these sites are only interested in paying them and sticking their dicks in one of 3 orifices.

They could care less about what pronouns they wish to use that day or their identity politics.
What neurodivergent and differently-abled means in English? Does it means BSC ?