How often do you hobby?

I have a client that I made a monthly arrangement with. I like this because I know what to expect and we have already been through the screening process.
Curious about how often most guys hobby. I assume the average is once a month. Do you have a budget for it or just plan based on needs?
As often as need be, I guess. I used to see a lady once a week had my regular day. Do not do that anymore. I saw someone for 2 hours this past Tuesday, before that I think about two weeks ago, before that IDK, prior to football season, July maybe???

I did have a budget for hobbying; I do not any longer, seems I spend those funds on dating now, lol. I get laid less but spend the same amount, go figure. Seems though that when two people like each other the sex can be great!!! I am dating a civilian lady right now (not committed) that is sexually amazing, she is beautiful, but I do not love her, lol. Hard to let her go as the sex is top notch. I have not told her I love her and she knows the truth but I feel if I continue with her I would be leading her on. What to do???? Seems that is the case a lot with me lately, fall for a lady who does not fall for me, a lady falls for me that I do not want anything more than fun with. Maybe, I should go back to weekly hobbying, lol.

In my life I go through cycles, at times the last thing I want is a relationship and I hobby more, at other times, like right now I am leaning toward finding that special lady. And days like today I am very content not having an SO. I kinda play by ear lately. I do not plan anything hobby related lately.
For me it all depends. It depends how much civie sex I am getting. If I am not getting a lot, then I will hobby when I have time. Sometimes thats twice a week and sometimes its twice a month. Its all dependent on my travel schedule.

Do/Did I budget? No, not really. Just went got the money when ever I wanted to play.
  • MrGiz
  • 10-07-2011, 08:57 AM
My work schedule/routine is one of my main limiting factors. I have been averaging 2/3 times per month... with a few bonus months scattered in.

My Arkansas - New Orleans commute keeps things interesting
Once or twice a month. Depends on funds and who is available...
Depends on availability but on average every 6-8 days....
not often enough
not often enough Originally Posted by mittalman
+1

Like others said though availability for me is key. Time for fun period can sometimes be hard to find. In a good month means that I got to hobby.
I'm like Stick, depends on how much civie I'm getting. But for the most part I've just been chilling lately. But once I make it back to Ecuador, it will be 2-3 times a day!
I have a client that I made a monthly arrangement with. I like this because I know what to expect and we have already been through the screening process.
Curious about how often most guys hobby. I assume the average is once a month. Do you have a budget for it or just plan based on needs? Originally Posted by heidilynnla
I'm pretty much an impulse buyer.

As far as hobbying with verified providers for board-level fees, about once every month or two.

I have a lady that I see regularly that I guess you can say is a FWB. It costs me a lot less than paying regular prices and the sex is very good.

We are not committed, but it's not quite a "sugar daddy" thing either--it's hard to verbalize.

Now back a few years ago when I was making a lot more money, it was Houston, Baton Rouge or New Orleans every weekend and I was hobbying once a week and more.
Hmmmm . . . I've seen exactly one girl from this site since I joined. Clearly, I need to step up my game.
I'm pretty much an impulse buyer.

As far as hobbying with verified providers for board-level fees, about once every month or two. Originally Posted by RichardNixon
This is pretty much my MO as well.

I have a lady that I see regularly that I guess you can say is a FWB. It costs me a lot less than paying regular prices and the sex is very good.
Now if and when I find me a compatible FWB, I'll probably be at it once every week and at the very least every other week.
at least once a week, sometimes twice
.... 3 time this week ..... and doubles scheduled for monday !!!!

..... with 2 of my hobby wives !!!!!! WOO HOOO , dammit !!!!!!!!!
I have been with one provider I saw on here, I hobby weekly though.