the male g spot

Never knew that about myself, never experienced any anal play as it just does not look appealing to me nor seem pleasurable. If it works for you great!!!

When I saw the title of this thread I assumed we were going to discuss frenulum, cuz I tell you what, that is my G-spot!!! When a lady rubs softly and caresses the part of my manhood in front just below the head, WOW!!! A lady can easily bring me to orgasm by just using her two fingers rubbing up an down, lightly and slowly, also get the sides just below the head, yea that's the spots, for me!! Whenshe uses her togue to caress that part of my body and stares up at me with sexy glances, she better be ready because it doe snot take me long!!!! Just me.

Maybe one day I will try the prostrate massage but just does not sound appealing to me, I have never been into Greek, does not interest me, IDK why, just doesn't. To each their own.
I've had a couple of bj's with prostate massage and it can be INTENSE. The feelings during orgasm were magnified for me and the amount I came was also greatly increased. Don't knock it till ya try it!
Well I will admit I know first hand that Dallas does have the technique down to an art form
Thanks Skeet--I just love doing it!!{lol}

Causeway---wooohoooo you got that so right!
{I had a young guy in St Louis who experienced 4 of those "intense anal orgasms" in a row and he nearly passed out!}

I cant give all my secrets out...but here's a few helpful sites...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oJ_lvkBa5s
http://www.nine3.com/Magic.html
that technique is more applicable for men who suffer from ED.
I've had a couple of bj's with prostate massage and it can be INTENSE. The feelings during orgasm were magnified for me and the amount I came was also greatly increased. Don't knock it till ya try it! Originally Posted by causewaycommuter
+1 ...Done correctly it can blow your head off
Well, here's one more for the bucket list.
+1 ...Done correctly it can blow your head off Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Yesssssssssss!!!
that technique is more applicable for men who suffer from ED. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I disagree, I think it can add some intensity & spice to any guy.
I disagree, I think it can add some intensity & spice to any guy. Originally Posted by causewaycommuter
As I was saying, its more intended to help men with ED than it is with men with normal sex drive. However, I'm not saying that a guy with normal sex drive can't enjoy above normal sensations.

Its just an icing on the cake.
I wanna see you do it Dallas...all this talk is a bunch of mumbo jumbo.
ohhhhh, ahhhhhh, I just got squirted in my eye due to the observation.
HEAD MASTER, let me learn please...
Hmmm prostate massage ....i've only had the chance to do that twice....oddly don't get many requests for it (do get a lot asking if i have a strap for them etc tho but that's something else).