Amanda Knox "Foxy Knoxy"- Guilty or Innocent?

So after sitting in jail for a few years for a crime she has always(well, except for her two sworn confessions which she later recanted saying she was under extreme stress and was coerced into writing) maintained her innocence and has recently been freed from Italian prison.

I can't make my mind up about this girl. She's obviously very smart but...that was a grisly ass crime scene and it was her roommate. The fact that Amanda was making out with her boyfriend hardcore and doing cartwheels in the police station doesn't look like something an innocent person would do. Also, sometimes her facial expressions just didn't add up to what was happening, like it was an all act and people are so fucking stupid.

When the police came to her home to return a cellphone they found her and her boyfriend with a bucket and a mop cleaning up the blood....the boyfriend said he had just called the police but no one can be sure if he called them to report the crime scene as he saw them coming(it's kinda a long windy road and he woulda had advance notice) or if he genuinely called as soon as he saw Meredith dead. Besides, everyone knows not to touch a fucking crime scene let alone start mopping up the blood. So many inconsistencies.

I worry that she's a female sociopath. The looks on her face sometimes...

What do y'all think?
I think she's hot as hell and would be a great roll in the hay Is she a psycho?? If so that would make it even more exciting
From everything I read and heard, she definitely knows more than she is saying. I think they were all part of the murder in one way or the other. I didn't see her traumatized at all by the crime itself except for being in jail. It's not over, yet. If the prosecutor wins the appeal then they will ask the US to extradite her back to Italy. She's also trying to get sympathy by saying she was sexually harassed while ignoring the horrible crime against victim.
There is no reason whatsoever to conclude she didn't participate in the crime. Her accomplice pled guilty and confessed, as well as the mountain of circumstantial evidence involved. She's a sick puppy for sure.

The reason why she was acquitted by an appeals court is the same as why most valid convictions are overturned in Italy. Italian appealant courts are notorious for ruling for political reasons. As much as I love Italy it's a very corrupt place, and most Italians are so fatalistic they don't bother to seek to change anything anymore. Everyone who's posed as change-seekers have later been unmasked as crooks themselves. The rotten appeals courts are the reason why most Italian PMs have gotten away with serious crimes, as well as mafiosi and other criminals over the many years.
I think she is guilty.
I'm not a lawyer or a judge and didn't stay at a holiday inn express last night so I am firmly in the 'don't give a shit' camp.
I think the real tragedy would be for her to get all the sympathy where the victim is forgotten.
i've only read periphery stuff on this, but is it true that her and her boyfriend were part of some satanic cult, or was the prosecution reaching? that sounds really disturbing if true.

just don't understand why she had it in for her roommate.

as for knox, she was definitebly bangable and has a rocking body. sounds like quite a few Italians were creampie'ing her while she was there. but i agree with Reya, her facial gestures look fucked up in some of her pics. not sure what the hell happened with her.
  • Booth
  • 10-11-2011, 09:46 AM
i've only read periphery stuff on this, but is it true that her and her boyfriend were part of some satanic cult, or was the prosecution reaching? that sounds really disturbing if true.
Originally Posted by NewWave
The prosecutor had a history of drumming up false "satanic cult" charges.
I'm still just not sure...I mean, the prosecutor seems obsessed with satanism and cults and it was a high profile case so tons of pressure to solve it quickly. The only time I've seen Amanda show what looked to be genuine emotion is when she was crying about how unfairly SHE was treated. I'm leaning hard toward her being guilty but just for the sake of a good debate do you think she could actually be a rare female sociopath?
Female sociopaths are less rare than you may think. They are just harder to catch/capture as society still wants to see woman as protectors, not Bundy. I think the profilers and headshrinkers may want to take another look. Heck, they were sure the dc sniper was a lone white guy!
She's obviously guilty. The real sad part is that there is a beautiful girl that was killed and all anyone seems to be concerned with his how this slut Knox needs to get on with her life. She's guilty as sin.
  • Booth
  • 10-13-2011, 08:50 AM
She's obviously guilty. The real sad part is that there is a beautiful girl that was killed and all anyone seems to be concerned with his how this slut Knox needs to get on with her life. She's guilty as sin. Originally Posted by rickyjames
I don't think anything about this case is obvious and I couldn't care less that the victim was beautiful. Would it somehow have been a lesser crime if the victim was less attractive? Sounds like Nancy Grace talk to me.
I really do not care, just want to see her nekkid!!
I'm still just not sure...I mean, the prosecutor seems obsessed with satanism and cults and it was a high profile case so tons of pressure to solve it quickly. The only time I've seen Amanda show what looked to be genuine emotion is when she was crying about how unfairly SHE was treated. I'm leaning hard toward her being guilty but just for the sake of a good debate do you think she could actually be a rare female sociopath? Originally Posted by Reya Sunshine
I am skeptical of High Profile cases.
1. there was no physical evidence linking either her or her boyfriend to the murder.
2. The public thought she "looked guilty" when she kissed her boyfriend during the investigation.
3. She refused to leave Italy even though her family urged her to bolt. She wanted to help she said.
4. the prosecutor decided she had evil eyes so he pursued her as a suspect. (If that was the case for murder I will refer him to my third wife as a solution to several unsolved cases.)
5. Her "confession" was obtained after 50 straight hours of grilling without sleep. ( a method normally used on mafia.. not coffeeshop hippie chicks from Seattle.)
6. Despite huge public resistance an appeals court found there was no evidence either she nor her boyfriend did it. Maybe just maybe they are qualified to make that judgement better then me.

And not to get TOO serious.. she is hot. Not as hot as Reya Sunshine maybe. But hot.