Curvy Cutie a bad beginning

I contacted her yesterday. Her TCB skills were very promising. I promise to call he at a given time to get directions.

When the time comes I call, no answer. I call again. No answer. Send a text message. No answer. A couple of minutes before the appointment time I receive a text message. I can't meet (kind of rude but not as rude as a NCNS). She also asks me if I would be interested in meeting her today (Sunday).

I reply that today would be OK for an outcall. She agrees. I call a couple of hours ahead to re-confirm. No answer. Eventually, I get a text message if we can change to an incall. I reluctantly say yes provided that she keeps her promise and sends me the full address. I apologize for being cautious but ask her to understand that she cancelled on me once and that she has been difficult to communicate today.

She sends the address without appartment number. I couteously explain that I am a little worried to drive all the way there without apartment number and without her answering her phone and being difficult to get hold of. I promise that if she sends me the full address I will be there at the agreed time. I never heard back from her.

Not a good way for a new member to make herself a name on this board.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=94423
Well that sucks!
Moved to proper forum....

sixx
I've been on a roll of great TCB girls, knock on wood. I went thru the opposite a couple of months ago. The NCNS crap is so inconsiderate. She's probably young and parting. I have small time windows to hit and have no patience for this.
Sorry to hear of that, hope you have better luck in the future!