Encounter: AMy in burgettstown

User ID: -
Date: 8/31
Name: Amy
Phone: 8145046677
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/bt...526642393.html
City: Burgettstown
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Near the star lake or whatever it is now.
Appointment Type: Studio
Activities: Massage, ROS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dark and medium lenghth
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Like others have said, decently built body for her age.
Recommendation: Yes
I’m guessing she’s getting blown up right now after all these great reviews. Messaged today about availability and didn’t get a reply.
Several years ago I rode my bike from Collier to Burgettsown on the Pan Handle trail. It’s a hike. Is she really worth the drive?
Massage nude? Happy ending?
Several years ago I rode my bike from Collier to Burgettsown on the Pan Handle trail. It’s a hike. Is she really worth the drive? Originally Posted by bambino
Its not a terrible drive if you use a car. I'm sure she's not everyone's cup of tea since she is an older lady, but what she provides is virtually non-existent these days. Although Alixx, who I recently reviewed, is a great alternative.
Its not a terrible drive if you use a car. I'm sure she's not everyone's cup of tea since she is an older lady, but what she provides is virtually non-existent these days. Although Alixx, who I recently reviewed, is a great alternative. Originally Posted by Big Stig
Trust me, I’ve been driving to Weirton and Steubenville for over 30yrs. I can do it blindfolded. I did stop in Burgettstown for a Buffet concert once!!!!!Thanks for the HOFO. I’ll look for Alixx review.
I thought I heard she was moving closer to the city
She did tell me that she was looking for a spot closer to Pgh. But that was a few weeks ago and I haven't seen anything to confirm that yet
I don't think she has any plans to move closer to the city
Why would she move closer to the city when she's already got a lease where she is and she clearly has plenty of business.