Can this be done?

I know that the hobby is a bit of a lone wolf sport... But I am trying to set something up for a friend who is new to the scene and from a less target rich environment. He has had a rough go of it as of late and I thought it would be nice to hook him up with some fine Dallas hospitality! It would be super awesome! He is flying in for St. Pattys day and I thought it would be super cool to roll into a situation where he can pick from two very nice providers and have a great time, of course I would make sure the other one wouldn't get lonely! Pretty sure he isn't down to watch me work and I know I'm not trying to study his stroke so that would need to be accommodated for(two rooms). I understand this could be an ISO but I am also hoping for some feedback from fellow hobbyists who have had some experiences mongering with a friend. I await your wisdom!
I don't really feel I have any wisdom to impart, only go for it!

And....Add me to the top of your 'FRIENDS IN NEED' list !!

Sidenote: Please make sure your friend knows how to treat a Lady BCD. Because you know him doesn't mean you know how his attitudes are toward a Hooker. Some guys on here think because they are renting pussy they can treat it like "Ike Turner" (what an asshole). You don't want him going Marv Albert (google it) either and your reputation takes the hit, not his.

Sorry, guess I did have some small wisdom to impart.
I've almost done something like this before. But with my limited time schedule with school about to start back up I'm not sure I would be the one to go with for this situation. You might want to contact some girls who work together and see how they feel about this situation.
Reach out to providers that you have seen before and see if they are comfortable with the situation.
I will help you out If you acanthus pass screening sweetie.