Netflix

Ozark and Narcos
Currently on the third season of Sons of Anarchy.
  • Lia88
  • 01-22-2018, 06:23 PM
Breaking bad
It was on Showtime originally, but I got hooked on Weeds for a while. I wonder why? Puff. Puff.
I LOVE Netflix!

Per my broker's suggestion I bought in when shares tumbled (from their high of $33 summer of '11, I think) to under $9 the summer of '12. It was a bit of a hunch on his part but he felt the time was right. And so he was!

Shares are +$20 per today; trading around $250.....love, love, LOVE all these new subscribers! (Don't get me wrong.....I wished I'd bought so much more back when I had the chance...and it was cheap. Woulda, coulda, shoulda, right?)

I’m more of a documentary type. I love watching films about World War 2. I enjoyed watching Nip/Tuck and Bomb Girls. Sometimes I’ll venture out of my zone to watch something really offbeat.
I also love YouTube as so many show and documentaries once available on Netflix are available there.
My absolute favorite show was Battlebots on Hulu.
The Client List.
Ozark
Orange is the New Black
Shameless
Narcos
I love documentaries! Sometimes stand-up comedy, or movies based on true events.

My current list:

-Spotlight (Several known actors, journalism, based on true events).

-Somebody Feed Phil (Goes to different countries and tries their food).

-The StandUps (comedians)

-Life Below Zero (People living in Alaska)
Blue Planet II
Travelers
Black Mirror
The 100
Stranger Things

Off topic....Mia, you're lovely
Thank you kindly Ronin3

Blue Planet II
Travelers
Black Mirror
The 100
Stranger Things

Off topic....Mia, you're lovely Originally Posted by Ronin3

Shares are +$20 per today; trading around $250.....

Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Ditto.

You shoulda bought the stock instead. Up 41% YTD.
Shameless is my all time favorite. Also disjointed is pretty funny. The Ranch is pretty good as well. There's so many.
Narcos
Black Mirror
Frontier is really good
Grace and Frankie is hilarious
I just watched A Futile and Stupid Gesture (biopic about Doug Kenney who created National Lampoon's magazine and movies) it was pretty amazing and funny as hell!
I am actually in shock that people still use Netflix hahaha.

I used to have it, but canceled my account when I bought my first Android TV Box. Which is the same as a firestick but only it runs an android operating system. I find it much more user friendly, easy to understand, and it gives me not only the same content I had on Netflix, but basically every movie and TV show that ever existed and it's all on demand. Now I can stay home, never have to pay for a movie in theaters again, never have to miss a TV show again, and never have to worry about recording anything again. I have even been giving serious thought to just cutting off my cable tv and keeping that money cause cable tv has pretty much become pointless to me now as well.