Just say something that is what it is, accept blast, slam, staff editing.

• Geog
  • 05-22-2024, 01:12 AM
What the hell, do board rules allowed business address on or not, is it a business?
She f*ckin did ask my information, then left me without answer, check text message.
I got in with a different number,first experience with A-girl, nothing special, but washin.... suckin..... fuckin...
Her girl told me about status during chat, I was surprised.
As her standard service in consistent base and training mentioned, were talked in the other thread. She did hype on the board all we can see.
Does she have any competitors? I don't think so. Seeing the business goes well, some competitors could come from all over the world.
Regarding the the legal problem, there is enough information to concern, not only one thread above.
Thread intention is to discuss both sides of blade, how it challenges the business scene, in some ways, the board(studio or AMP, which one she should be in)
Damn, is it a forbidden topic? Fine, different voice be silent. Just forget it.
  • Mecca
  • 05-22-2024, 04:13 AM
What the hell, do board rules allowed business address on or not, is it a business?
She f*ckin did ask my information, then left me without answer, check text message.
I got in with a different number,first experience with A-girl, nothing special, but washin.... suckin..... fuckin...
Her girl told me about status during chat, I was surprised.
As her standard service in consistent base and training mentioned, were talked in the other thread. She did hype on the board all we can see.
Does she have any competitors? I don't think so. Seeing the business goes well, some competitors could come from all over the world.
Regarding the the legal problem, there is enough information to concern, not only one thread above.
Thread intention is to discuss both sides of blade, how it challenges the business scene, in some ways, the board(studio or AMP, which one she should be in)
Damn, is it a forbidden topic? Fine, different voice be silent. Just forget it. Originally Posted by Geog
My head hurts trying to read this and make sense of it. I have no earthly idea what your rant is about
Dude I’m visiting town this weekend and will bring an extra Xanax if you need one.
My head hurts trying to read this and make sense of it. I have no earthly idea what your rant is about Originally Posted by Demolition
I agree with this statement. Nonsensical. I could not follow the post at all. Slow down and review your posts before submitting them.

Rants are generally ingnored here. Clear concise information will get you a good dialogue going on here.
Obviously not an English language first speaker. That's fine and maybe part of the reason it seems like jibberish. Maybe a native Chinese speaker? Hmmmmmmmmm...
%100 agree
Obviously not an English language first speaker... Originally Posted by TBoneFkr
I don’t agree with that assessment, TBone

nonsensical. I do agree with that
I don’t agree with that assessment, TBone

nonsensical. I do agree with that Originally Posted by joyote
Going to have to agree to disagree J. Read both posts over again and I stand by what I said. Not an English language first writer.
OP is angrily using the world's worst AI to write their thoughts
OP is angrily using the world's worst AI to write their thoughts Originally Posted by Kakaito
LMFAO!
entertainment it is.
naming specific planets only allowed for amps and clubs.
Is this our friend rip back in another form?
Is this our friend rip back in another form? Originally Posted by carguy1989
sounds like
Nope . Not rip