UH OH..........OBAMA THUGS HUNT OUT HIS CRITICS....CAN YOU SAY POLICE STATE...

We know the IRS was used to attack Obama opposition.........now this.......

Holder's U.S. Department of Justice has sent a member of its Community Relations Service team to investigate a Nebraska parade float that criticized President Obama.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...#ixzz37amHfvl3
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
Anyone on ECCIE could be next........
Obiglie and his Dick Holder... strike again!
Anyone on ECCIE could be next........ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Anyone? Does that include the fuckin' Liar in Chief who "cut and run" from his MLK "opposed illegal immigration" thread because he could not find a link to verify the claim he made in the OP?
Only bigtex, the commie fighter that lost, can defend the criminal actions of this administration.
Not to mention the hobo dick cheese who appended his lies with others?
You really oppose freedom of speech, don't you, Assup and BigAssTucks?
If they can't take a joke fuck'em, lol..

Jim
Jessie Jackson is against illegal immigration....or he was until he thought about it (and probably got a phone call from the White House). He said what he meant last week and we have the video. http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/07/...cago-violence/
Somebody got him the check so ole Jessie is back in lock step.
No, Whiny. I oppose mindless hatred.

It's none of my business what comes out of your mouth (or what goes into it.) I don't have to agree with it, nor do I have to respect it.

especially if it's in violation of the ten fucking commandments.
More drivel from IB "The Driveler" Idiot!
A woman is bludgeoned to death in Louisiana. Her killer? An illegal alien from Honduras who surrendered himself to authorities less than a month ago. He had two children with him and he claimed to have family in Metarie, LA. They never checked, they just let him go and now an American is dead. When they caught him he had three children with him and they don't know if they are the same chldren or not. Obama lied and more people will die.
A woman is bludgeoned to death in Louisiana. Her killer? An illegal alien from Honduras who surrendered himself to authorities less than a month ago. He had two children with him and he claimed to have family in Metarie, LA. They never checked, they just let him go and now an American is dead. When they caught him he had three children with him and they don't know if they are the same chldren or not. Obama lied and more people will die. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Typical Idiot reaction! The Republican't House of Representatives refuses to take action on the Immigration issue facing the US and it's Obama's fault they refuse to give him a bill to sign!

We're surrounded by Idiot's!