Ground War in Gaza

If Hamas keeps sending rockets into Israel, they get what the deserve:

Israel’s ground offensive in Gaza increased Friday with the use of tanks, artillery and gunboats, Reuters reports. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said that he was prepared to “significantly widen” the ground offensive against Palestinian militants in the area.

http://time.com/#3004636/israel-gaza...ies-offensive/
Perhaps when Benji gets done kicking ass, again, he can come show us how to secure our border.
  • WTF
  • 07-18-2014, 08:06 AM
Perhaps when Benji gets done kicking ass, again, he can come show us how to secure our border. Originally Posted by boardman
Oh really.....hmmm which fucking country has rockets raining down on them and which country has people walking hundred of miles to to peacefully surrender in hopes of becoming part of?

I never understand why our Israel lovers just don't move the fuck to Israel. I guess they want to stay here and bitch about our deficit while voting to send money to drum roll please....Israel.
What?
Oh wait...You aren't serious...Nevermind.
What?
Oh wait...You aren't serious...Nevermind. Originally Posted by boardman
What's disturbing is .... he is!

He's pro-open border because it keeps his sub-contractors' costs down on the houses he builds.
Your home was probably built by illegals. Your yard is probably cut by illegals. When you eat out, your food is probably cooked by illegals. The roads you drive on are probably built by illegals. See a pattern?
You know, based on my recent personal experience and observations on a construction sight I'm not so sure they keep the costs down anymore.
  • WTF
  • 07-18-2014, 09:28 AM
What?
Oh wait...You aren't serious...Nevermind. Originally Posted by boardman
What country has rockets raing down on them and what country has people hiking across the desert to come to? I'm seriously making fun of you assertion that Israel needs to come here and show us how to protect our borders.
  • WTF
  • 07-18-2014, 09:31 AM
Your home was probably built by illegals. Your yard is probably cut by illegals. When you eat out, your food is probably cooked by illegals. The roads you drive on are probably built by illegals. See a pattern? Originally Posted by pyramider
We you call a large call center your call is probably not taken by a US citizen...LexusLiar would like you to believe that it is all my fault. A policy the pro business GOP wants...is somehow my fault.
What country has rockets raing down on them and what country has people hiking across the desert to come to? I'm seriously making fun of you assertion that Israel needs to come here and show us how to protect our borders. Originally Posted by WTF
And I was simply making fun of the fact that our government can't protect our border.

Don't take shit so seriously...
We you call a large call center your call is probably not taken by a US citizen...LexusLiar would like you to believe that it is all my fault. A policy the pro business GOP wants...is somehow my fault. Originally Posted by WTF
Don't flatter yourself, minnow. It's a big ocean of contractors out there.

Hit the "drive-thrus" today at the banks at noon time.

"pro business GOP"? Laughable.

BTW: The "large call center" is probably in some village in a remote part of India.

You spend too much time pissing around on here to make a difference in the world.
And I was simply making fun of the fact that our government can't protect our border. Originally Posted by boardman
Or anyone else's for that matter. cf, Iraq, Ukraine, et al.

I'm glad the Israelis finally had enough of Pansy-Obaminable and Kareless-Kerry.

I think the Israelis are letting those two chat with the Palestinians ....

... while they kick Hamas's Ass.
  • WTF
  • 07-18-2014, 09:46 AM
Don't flatter yourself, minnow. It's a big ocean of contractors out there.

Hit the "drive-thrus" today at the banks at noon time.

"pro business GOP"? Laughable.

BTW: The "large call center" is probably in some village in a remote part of India.

You spend too much time pissing around on here to make a difference in the world. Originally Posted by LexusLover
God damn you are a genius. Of course I am a minnow. And of course pyminder post went completely over your head. As did mine. Ask our textile workers is closed borders help if you ship the jobs overseas. You have trouble with the obvious, obviously.
Of course I am a minnow. Originally Posted by WTF
Carry on.
  • WTF
  • 07-18-2014, 10:05 AM
Of course i am a minnow

As are you... Bob Perry and the United States Chamber of Commerce are not.