Is Iowa A Good Pace To Tour?

I was just recently got invited to Iowa and curious if it is a good place to tour?
I love traveling to new places....Different cities and states. I would love to give Iowa a try. If I come i will be bringing my Hot Sexy Girlfriend sovanna.
Both verified and Highly Reviewed. You can also find us both on p411 where we have given many okays,
If I do tour Iowa it will be around the 14th of July. Really looking forward to this trip!
Yes Iowa is a great place to tour! I'm quite sure both of you would do very well after looking at your pics, menu & donations on P411, & reviews.
Yes Iowa is a great place to tour! I'm quite sure both of you would do very well after looking at your pics, menu & donations on P411, & reviews. Originally Posted by vegasbaby7
Yes ma'am... Iowa boys are the best!!!!
Please come to Iowa, and make sure Cedar Rapids is one of your stops. Great reviews.
Sovanna and I are both very exotic with very erotic talent.
Doubles are Always Available as well......They always say two is better than one. In this case its two is ten times better than one.
Warning ....Do not try standing up right away afterwards...LOL. You will need a minute to take your breath....We can be very Breath Taking!
Now we really won't take no for an answer. Lol
Count me in.
Im actually making a trip to Cedar Rapids next week to tour!
You boys are in for a Texas Treat!!
Be sure to Pre-Book so you have that day and time that is best for you!
See you soon sexy Iowa boys!

<3 *HotMilf* aka Luscious Leo

>>>>For more information on my touring dates be sure to visit my website<<<<

Lusciousleo.com
Sounds like sovanna and I may have a trip to Iowa to plan!!!
Two Hot Sexy Texas Girls but very exotic. Where can you go wrong with that? I don't think you can boys!
Don't forget to check out our naughty reviews. Both available on P411 as well.
Join us in a Hot Naughty Exotic Two Girl Double and you will be blown out of your minds. We have the best talents and promise to make it The Best You Ever Had.
You boys will for sure be begging to come back for more!This tour will be planed for the week of July 15,2013
Thats what I like to see!!
Be gentle with us
Sovanna and I will be in Iwoa July 21 for a few days....Making our way to Chicago afterward.
Looking forward to being in somewhere new and meeting new people.
We are ready to have lots of naughty exotic, naughty, fun! Hope you guys are to.
We have a bag of treats in store for you Northern Boys...LOL!
Haley you know ads don't go here.
Where you Iowa Boys at?
Finally made it...sovanna and I!That was a very long drive from Dallas Tx! We Ready to get Down and Dirty!