***Does Iowa want a hot Asian to visit?***

Hi it's Sovanna. So Iowa, who wants me to come out that way? Looks like Haley FoxXx and I are going to take over your town. We are going to pin you down and drive you wild. Send all info. about visiting your area. One spicy hot double. Thanks.
For sure I would but I won't be free till Sept. Hopefully you two have a great trip up here and come back then.
Hi it's Sovanna. So Iowa, who wants me to come out that way? Looks like Haley FoxXx and I are going to take over your town. We are going to pin you down and drive you wild. Send all info. about visiting your area. One spicy hot double. Thanks. Originally Posted by sovanna
Quad Cities?
I'm in for both of you!
Iowa gents are great! I will be there week after next...

have fun!!!
Quad Cities? Originally Posted by vegasbaby7
What cities are includes within "Quad Cities"? I know it is dumb question. Sorry. But pls, explain.!
Davenport, Bettendorf, rock island and Moline. East of Des Moines 165 miles. Hope that helps.
Quad Cities include Davenport and Bettendorf, Iowa and Moline and Rock Island, Illinois...Des Moines, Iowa would welcome you as well.
Don't forget Cedar Rapids!!
Davenport, Bettendorf, rock island and Moline. East of Des Moines 165 miles. Hope that helps. Originally Posted by cyfan769
Thank you Cyfan! It does really helped me.
Quad Cities include Davenport and Bettendorf, Iowa and Moline and Rock Island, Illinois...Des Moines, Iowa would welcome you as well. Originally Posted by Irish14
Thank you Irish14!
So to come to Iowa it's best from Dallas, TX I go Des Moines, Cedar Rapids and then Davenport in that order? Because Haley and I are trying to make a trip up to Chicago from there.
So to come to Iowa it's best from Dallas, TX I go Des Moines, Cedar Rapids and then Davenport in that order? Because Haley and I are trying to make a trip up to Chicago from there. Originally Posted by sovanna
Yes, it is pretty much in that order. safe travels!
that's how I did it....have fun & pm me if ya need me

xoxoxo
Thanks ya'll for the info. It helps a lot.