Different Sites, Different Rates?

I've noticed that several providers have different hourly prices listed on different sites... Is there a reason for this or is it merely just forgetting to update. I know a lot of gals use multiple sites... The most extreme case I've seen was a $100 difference in a provider's hourly rate ($200 - $300) depending on which site you went to.. Just curious...
Glad you asked. I've wondered about that myself.
I have seen this, sometimes especially p411, where the rates are different depending on tour location.
Also, I have seen that the same amount of time can have two different prices, standard vs VIP, without any explanation of the difference between them. I suppose the VIP always provides the best experience....or maybe not.
A lot of times its geographic. A lot of times its stupidity. Just sayin'
Also, I have seen that the same amount of time can have two different prices, standard vs VIP, without any explanation of the difference between them. I suppose the VIP always provides the best experience....or maybe not. Originally Posted by shygntlman
Shy... I know one provider who offers the "Standard" & "VIP".. What I found is that it literally just comes down to a CBJ vs. a BBBJ..
I played the standard vs vip bullshit game once. I was young. vip is just an attempt at a "clever" way to get more money and in my opinion is one strike against you from the get go. If you're good at what you do you don't need those gimmicks.
I played the standard vs vip bullshit game once. I was young. vip is just an attempt at a "clever" way to get more money and in my opinion is one strike against you from the get go. If you're good at what you do you don't need those gimmicks. Originally Posted by livn2do
Agreed!! Upselling in advance but considered OK since you knew about it ahead of time. No thanks.
P411 for example is supposedly cracking down on ladies charging a premium there (where there rates are higher on there than anywhere else).