TSA Mission Creep - Good for America?

Why do we have to get this news from the UK? Maybe it's because our media is in the bag with Big Government and Big Business. You people have to open your eyes to what is going on.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...s-police-state
It reminds me of Obama's bizarre reference to a civilian security force just as big as the military and just as well funded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt2yGzHfy7s
I want to watch the libs defend this one.
My guess is it will be some variation of "if you don't like it, don't travel" mantra.
Reminiscent of the opening scenes from "Sophie's Choice": a train and armed men with dogs.
Those men in Sophies Choice were not sticking their hands down your pants and in your orifices.
It reminds me of Obama's bizarre reference to a civilian security force just as big as the military and just as well funded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt2yGzHfy7s Originally Posted by joe bloe
Yea a Spain type "Guardia Civil"....on steroids.
  • WTF
  • 04-22-2012, 07:42 AM
I want to watch the libs defend this one.
My guess is it will be some variation of "if you don't like it, don't travel" mantra. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Kinda like the the voter ID law. "If you don't want to get a valid ID, don't vote!

I'm not defending that agency by any means...in fact I travel less because of them but remind me again what party was in power when that agency was created?

The problem as I see it is the public, we hold the President at fault if anything happends on domestic soil and then these Presidents feel the need to at least act as if they are doing all they can to protect us.

I forget who said it but it goes like this, A person who gives up freedom for security will have neither
Sheila Jackson Lee is one of the stupidest congress members of all time. But she follows a long line of stupid and corrupt officials for that district.
Dittos on Shiela Jackson Lee. A card carrying moron.
  • WTF
  • 04-22-2012, 08:33 AM
Those men in Sophies Choice were not sticking their hands down your pants and in your orifices. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

No they were just sending you to camps to die. Think before you type JD.

You act as if the TSA agents are worse than the Nazi's.
TSA needs to be abolished.
  • WTF
  • 04-22-2012, 01:02 PM
TSA needs to be abolished. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Agreed!

I wanna fly like we did pre 9/11.

If you get hijacked then at least you don't have to worry about Obama's death panels!
Her name is Shameless Jackass Lee.

WTF, that is just the chance you have to take. Nobody is forcing you to fly.

With the way people operate motor vehicles I will take my chances with the hijackers. Shame you cant carry on the plane then you could pop a cap in their ass cut their dicks off with your knife and stiff it up their ass where you just popped that cap. Oh boy now I will hear it. You cant shoot in a jet plane and that is just crazy wah wah wah.

Its like the TSA dude that was feeling me up and I am going oh yeah baby that's it oh yeah while he is on his knees and looks up at me and says you need to get a life and I said and you are the one on your knees feeling me up and I need to get a life.

but but but 2dogs he was just doing his job and I say yes he was and had a difficult time accepting my compliment. I did not feel any safer because he felt me up. I thought about asking for his number and what time did he get off of work.
The TSA is like the fire department that shows up after you rhome has burned to the ground to spray water in the smoke.
Kinda like the the voter ID law. "If you don't want to get a valid ID, don't vote!

I'm not defending that agency by any means...in fact I travel less because of them but remind me again what party was in power when that agency was created?

The problem as I see it is the public, we hold the President at fault if anything happends on domestic soil and then these Presidents feel the need to at least act as if they are doing all they can to protect us.

I forget who said it but it goes like this, A person who gives up freedom for security will have neither Originally Posted by WTF
When TSA was created after 911, I could see a "possible" need for it. The goal of standardizing and tightening up the security at various airports around the country (which I was and still am in most of them every year). Done correctly it should have been he shining star of govt agencies and an example of who to do something important the right way.

Over time with the constant expansion of their "powers" and the blatant abuse of passengers coupled with the ongoing theft of passengers belongings (most coming under the current administration) has gone way way beyond what was intended originally.

A series of absolutely worthless TSA administrators/leadership has made a mockery of the agency and the overbearing zealous "agents" have successfully turned the majority of the country against them. The current TSA admin, is yet another embarrassment to the state of AZ.
Stop it, you fuckers love to be groped at the airport,Most action you have had.