CAR CRASH LAWYER NEEDED ASAP !!!

Hello Gentlemen or ladies . As I was driving down Hwy 71 on my way to Austin from Houston.
I just had just passed the Austin line and was almost there when a Fckn flat bed ran me of the road!!!!!

I got into a huge wreck (he has no scratches , car or body)
I ended up in the medium on hwy 71 and totaled my car!!!!

any good car wreck layers on this board ?

Please feel free to call me 832-892-7862

I need one asap bc even though I have insurance I still want a lawyer &&
anyone who wants to come play would also help bc I have to find a way home now also.
I plan on staying until Sat at check out but can't promise (kinda sore) just depends on how I feel.
I am an attorney who has handled a few car wrecks. My suggestion to you is to find someone local. Someone you can trust. A few general suggestions before you go to an attorney: go to a doctor, take pictures of your car and if possible the other car, start to keep a diary about your pain and suffering, and think about how the pain is affecting your income (PM me for suggestions). Oh, this is the most important thing do NOT communicate with the other person's insurance carrier at all.
I pray that the fault is found with the other guy because you may get the car money easily but having someone wronged you lingers way longer. Someone known to me had a wreck while dropping kids at the school and policeman gave her the ticket for not stopping and obstructing the traffic where as the other lady was on the phone. I was dropping my kids to the school and didn't recognize her and went to my office and learned later that police found fault with her. I hope you get on track as soon as possible. It is a very shaking experience and in addition to Dr., call someone who was probably a jerk in your life but he will help you more than smart people. I have gone through life and death couple of times and all the losers were most helpful than the successful ones who didn't even try to acknowledge that I ran in life and death situation. Drink plain water, sit outside looking at nothingness and reflect about life, it will wash off but will take few days. Watch some nice movie don't let your self alone and keep mind occupied.
I am an attorney who has handled a few car wrecks. My suggestion to you is to find someone local. Someone you can trust. A few general suggestions before you go to an attorney: go to a doctor, take pictures of your car and if possible the other car, start to keep a diary about your pain and suffering, and think about how the pain is affecting your income (PM me for suggestions). Oh, this is the most important thing do NOT communicate with the other person's insurance carrier at all. Originally Posted by Keystone70

I didnt have time to take pics my car is totalled.
I am lucky to be alive and well. I have already went to the doc. and I have a concussion and I also got an attorney.
His insurance called me today but I told them speak with my attorney only . I believe it was a company truck anyways it was a flat bed...Thanks guys
  • texag
  • 08-14-2012, 01:34 PM
Did you find an attorney? If not, PM me and I can help you. <----- lawyer who handles accident cases