Tiffany From Amarillo💕

I’ve been wanting to get away and catch some ocean vibes , feel the wind in my hair, and sand under my feet, I hear corpus is beautiful! The land here is flat and spring still has not graced us with her presence.
Will y’all tell me all the places I must visit when I come ?
Is this a good time of year?
For a much better Beach experience come visit South Padre Island
It’s a good time of year as long as a cold front doesn’t push through during your stay. Next month the weather will start leveling out. Lots of good places to eat, nice beaches, and great fishing.
Tiffany, agree with Funtime. April is the windiest of the months....spring winds here. Be happy to help you with placed to go, eat, etc.
I think you would have a blast here (as would the mongers on here that would love to see you ).
  • cc314
  • 03-30-2023, 09:18 PM
For a much better Beach experience come visit South Padre Island Originally Posted by rgvtex
In Corpus, North Padre Island is the best beach experience.
The beach, the beach, and the beach lol. After next week there’s supposed to be a front and some rain, but after next week the weather should be good. Come down it’s nice! It’s just depends what interest you. Theres a lot of fun outdoor things to do. There’s a couple museums the aquarium, the waterpark opens this weekend, the hooks baseball team starts next weekend. A few bars and restaurants downtown.