Sweaty Summer

I can’t be the only one who prefers a hairless crotch during the summer. For users who feel the same way, does anyone have a recommendation for anyone/anyplace that would provide this service?
Also preferences concerning shaving or waxing (ouch)?
(Corpus Christi area)
I used to go to Karen at Journeyz Spa a few years back for waxing. I really liked the results, but I don't have any other waxing experience to compare it to. I know a lot of guys don't like the idea of the pain, but I didn't find it that bad. If I shave, I get razor burn really bad, and it hurts for days. The waxing hurts at the time, but the pain is only during the treatment. They recommend redoing it every 4-6 weeks, but I usually went 7-9. I'm going back to her in a couple of days. I'll let you know how it goes.
Thanks, I appreciate it. I shall await your results.
  • cc314
  • 05-19-2023, 07:27 PM
Thanks, I appreciate it. I shall await your results. Originally Posted by Barrywets

Don't post pics.

We'll take your word for it.
It was about like I remembered. First time is the worst as the hair is longer. If you keep it up, it is less painful. Still better than dealing with razor burn, IMO. If you decide to try waxing, Karen would be a good choice.

Don't post pics.

We'll take your word for it.
Originally Posted by cc314
Eccie policies prevent me from posting pics even if I wanted to, but you can get some idea of what it looks like at dickpic.com.
Thanks for the update. I’m leaning towards giving Karen a call.