10 Benefits of hiring a Costa Rica working girl.

1. They normally have money due to the fact that is one of the highest paying jobs in Costa Rica. They can treat you to dinner sometimes.

2. Experience in bed. This can be good and bad for some people, But I think if she stays with you after all the men she has been with that is a pretty good sign that you can hold your own.

3. All sex and relationships requires spending money, whether you are paying for dinners, buying clothes, or just buying drinks at a bar. If you look at in this way, it makes you think.

4. They are normally pretty horny. Most guys will understand if you go a long time without sex then it gets easier to be without it. If you have sex everyday then if you go without it for a a few days it is a lot harder.

5. Her friends. Have you ever spent an afternoon at Hotel Cocal. They all know each other and most are drop dead gorgeous.

6. Very loving. Although most working girls in Costa Rica have mastered the art of making a man feel like he is a Don Juan, that attitude normally transfers into a relationship. It might be a little fake but you still feel good.

7. They do not put up with BS. You will like it when women do not play games and most of these women will tell you straight about what they are feeling.

8. Their business is their business. They are going to make sure they are looking and smelling good below.

9. Many get tested. Because they have sex daily many get tested for STDs on a normal basis. You have a good chance of catching something hooking up at a random bar as well as with a working girl.

10. They work weekends. Even some of the ladies who have 9-5, m-f jobs make a little extra on Friday and Saturday nights. However, If you are watching your favorite college or pro football game at the Sportsmen or other establishments, they normally will not hassle you until the game is over.
Attached Images File Type: jpg 800B053Cjgu.jpg (28.3 KB, 1146 views) File Type: jpg Argentina Yissela Martina 3.jpg (22.4 KB, 1130 views) File Type: jpg 294245_135670299860367_100002521941885_206119_3982768_n.jpg (49.1 KB, 1131 views) File Type: jpg Karen Vindas1.jpg (23.7 KB, 1130 views) File Type: jpg tica18.jpg (37.3 KB, 1127 views)
I like.
Sid,

I was down there hanging out with you and you didn't introduce me to any of these hotties. I can't believe you were holding out on me like that, I thought we were friends.

Oh you forgot one from your list:

11.) Many of them do not speak English so after you're finished if she says "Propina?" you can just reply "No Comprende"

See you in a couple months!
The ladies are quite sexy

Never been to Central or South America but if I ever do...CR would be a nice starting point.
Sid,

I was down there hanging out with you and you didn't introduce me to any of these hotties. I can't believe you were holding out on me like that, I thought we were friends.

Oh you forgot one from your list:

11.) Many of them do not speak English so after you're finished if she says "Propina?" you can just reply "No Comprende"

See you in a couple months! Originally Posted by Mako113
Don't kid yourself they may give you the impression they don't speak English,but they understand a whole lot more than you think,especially when it comes to money.