Walmart Wine

Walmart announced that sometime in 2011 it will begin offering customers a new discount item...Walmart's own brand of wine. The world's largest retail chain is rumored to be teaming up with Ernest & Julio Gallo Winery of California to produce the spirits at an affordable price in the $2 to $5 range.

Wine connoisseurs may not be inclined to put a bottle of the Walmart brand into their shopping carts, but 'There is a market for inexpensive wine,' said Kathy Micken, professor of marketing at University of Arkansas , Bentonville. 'However, branding will be very important.'

Customer surveys were conducted to determine the most attractive name for the Walmart wine brands and varieties.

The top surveyed names in order of popularity were:

10. Chateau Traileur Parc
9. White Trashfindel
8. Big Red Gulp
7. World Championship Riesling
6. NASCARbernet
5. Chef Boyardeaux
4. Peanut Noir
3. I Can't Believe it's not Vinegar
2. Grape Expectations
1. Nasti Spumante

The beauty of Walmart wine is that it can be served with either white meat (Possum) or red meat (Squirrel).

P.S. Don't bother posting to tell me that this is a hoax.
I know possum is not white meat.
I buy my wine at Adam and Eve's a nice Pinot Noir is called Ménage ŕ trois hard to find in anything other than a red table wine Wine for the non wine drinker http://lh5.googleusercontent.com/pub...2r-ZzgSdx0=s90

then there is a Pinot noir called Pinot Evil that is a great value http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_NGUv3QqJ5a.../pinotEvil.jpg this one is a great little red wine that goes well with meatloaf

Ménage ŕ trois LOL!
I cannot tell you how many guys have shown up at my place with this wine
(available at walgreens btw)

I think the name sells it to the guys and its clearly a favorite wine with males. It tastes okay but I dont even like red wine and they keep bringing it over.
Guys if your reading this..please dont bring me red wine, it gives me a headache.
lol--funny!!!
It's a "mix of three", Zinfandel, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon. They make several white's, here's a link
http://www.menageatroiswines.com/#menage
Yummy.
no each wine they make is a blend of three grapes some just from different counties in CA

Red Blend: Zinfandel, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot
White Blend: Chardonnay, Chenin Blanc, Moscato
Rosé Blend: Merlot, Syrah, Gewürztraminer
Chardonnay: Monterey County, Santa Barbara County, Mendocino County
lol
I cant believe its not viniger hhhahaha
and the Jewish girls favorite wine is "I wanna go to Miami!!!!"
and the Jewish girls favorite wine is "I wanna go to Miami!!!!" Originally Posted by NshoreGeorge
that reminds of another JAP joke, how do tell when a Jewish girl is having an organism? when she drops her emory board

as told by a Jewish friend of mine
I know what you meant, but how does someone have an organism? LOL

abdclub
Ah Yes the great walmart whines.