Encounter: All Natural Doll Cici

User ID: -
Date: 1/05/24
Name: Cici
Phone: 505-504-1275
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://adultsearch.com/us/new-mexic...scorts/3285373
City: ABQ
State: New Mexico
Address: Osuna just West of I-25
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: LFK, BBBJ, CFS, FBSM, Chatting and laughing. Fun!
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long and black.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Beautiful, young Chinese girl. She has more curves than your average Asian girl. Natural, beautiful D cups with outstanding nipples. Nice eyes and a great smile. A few tattoos including an interesting one running down her spine. A real nice backside. Fit but definitely not skinny.
Recommendation: Yes
Was this at an AMP, thought I heard of her being an AMP chick? (can't see ROS)
I can't see ros anymore but I'm pretty sure she works out of a room and not an Amp
let's be a bit more vague on address in future
it's a group.
Moved from Encounters Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I don't believe it's a group. She is trying to go independent and do this on her own. Looking to rent an apartment here and eventually open her own shop.
Sorry you had a disappointing encounter Marcham. I've seen her 2x now and the second was better than the first. As far as looks I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. She looks great as far as I'm concerned. She also definitely didn't rush. Was way over time on both visits. She is all natural and doesn't really do makeup but I think she's really cute. And man what a body! She just got back from LA and is planning to stay her for a long time. She is staying in a much nicer spot now as well.
I get it, opinions definitely vary, but my experience seemed to be night and day to yours with this provider. Ultimately each monger has to make up their own mind, based on the information available. Glad you found an atf, hopefully others have a better experience than mine if they choose to indulge.
Agreed Marcham. I've met with a few providers, both independent and AMP, that others have raved about (and continue to rave about) and been disappointed. And vice versa as well. Peace and good on ya!
TBoneFkr, Thanks, for posting new gals never here before. Though not every providers like to be here. IDK if she does. Sure, to be or not to be, not up to them. Typing and posting is easy for you, dealing with what you typed and green ravers is tough for them. Best wish for those.
I've tried meeting Cici, but so far struck out twice. May try again sometime. Seeing my ATF today.
She's back and committed to being here for the long haul if she can make it work. She's an interesting girl with virtually no experience as an independent. All AMP experience. Hopefully she will stay. So few quality providers in ABQ.
Thanks for moving my review back to encounters UC. I appreciate it!