Encounter: New Asian Cici......

User ID: -
Date: 01/18/24
Name: "Cici"
Phone: 5055041275
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://adultsearch.com/us/new-mexic...scorts/3285373
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: Carlisle and I-40
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Bbbj, doggy, mish, light kisses
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black tied up in bun
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Stands about 5'5" black hair, the smallest, cute little feet, nice skin a few tattoos one down her spine, not gorgeous but very cute, tight body, great MM DD'S, and a behind that looks great bent over.
Recommendation: No
Thanks for the review HD ... I agree it's really difficult to make a decision on providers. I assume that other mongers use these reviews to come to a decision on whether to see new providers in our area. However, I have come to learn the hard way that I can't expect to have the same experience or opinion of other mongers. Only thing I can offer is that YMMV is indeed true and every encounter with a provider is a roll of the dice, sometimes including known or established providers.
Damn, she's had some good reviews but this make you wonder about her? On another note; my phone never accompanies me on these excursions; just a good policy that serves me well as work is the very last thing on my mind! Just my .02. Thanks for the detailed review HD.

Cheers!
-The other HD
I hear you HD, just in a position where I had to have it on me as I have to be able to give access to my team to certain things in a very timely manner. Your welcome brothers!!
Why did you put no in recommend?
Why did you put no in recommend? Originally Posted by eaglefaninnm
For that you will need premium access.
Thanks for the honest review HD. I've had a few great meets with her. Keeps getting better. No provider is ever gonna be just right for every individual. For me she's way better than what's been available for quite some time around here. Good on ya!
Just giving my info on the visit!! I didn't even have to mention anything about it!! I feel you all should know all facts so glad you talked about it TBone lol take it for what you will. Have fun!!
No disrespect or anything intended HD. Just got a mental picture that was funny as hell! Good on ya man!
No worries man. All good.