Any info on providers in butler, pa?

Pretty much what the title says. It's pretty annoying having to drive 40min-1hr so I was just wondering if anyone happened to know of some providers in or near butler.

Thanks,
Sovietrussia22
My guess is your best bet is Seeking.....
They pop up now and then, but not nearly as many as you'd expect given the area.
  • Zeman
  • 10-26-2021, 12:32 PM
Wasteland up here.
Not necessarily trying to bring up one from the past but anyone know what happened to Brooklyn barbie/sunshinedtf? She was from around that area.

I know she wasn't everyone's thing but saw her and had a pretty good time. Would be interested in knowing if she was still around or not
Considering making a trip there
  • Dlh
  • 11-08-2021, 03:48 AM
She is in brighten hights. On e.b. a little bigger then b4

Not necessarily trying to bring up one from the past but anyone know what happened to Brooklyn barbie/sunshinedtf? She was from around that area.

I know she wasn't everyone's thing but saw her and had a pretty good time. Would be interested in knowing if she was still around or not Originally Posted by swtslnce
Is she going by Chloe now?
Is she going by Chloe now? Originally Posted by pittlicker
I don't think thats her. If it is, she's changed a lot.
She is in brighten hights. On e.b. a little bigger then b4 Originally Posted by Dlh
Really lol? A UTR I saw said she got married and was out the game. I knew she was seeing a guy seriously but I knew she wasn’t d. Have a link to share?
I'd be interested as well. Please and thank you.