Please send good vibezz!

I wanna apologize I haven’t been much for checking and responding to messages!
Not only am I feeling under the weather but I’m helping financially and from the comfort of my bed arranging to a funeral of a loved one!
I’ve gotten a lot of “Fuck you then bitch “ messages when I respond No to are you available.
I’m booking hotel rooms for family, coordinating flights and just quite a bit of a lot of other things and I’ve been intentionally unresponsive to messages!
Losing a loved one two days before Christmas is painful, Helping with a funeral is mentally an exhausting experience.
Just send good vibezz! Okay!
Peace Darlin.
Sorry to hear!! Prayers for you & family!!
Been there done that! Getting your ticket of life punched!

Many regards to you and your family! They are much more important than ANY of us!

Sorry to hear about your loss.
Those that say that to you should never been spoken to again.
Hate to hear about your loss.
Some of these guys think your just sitting by the bat phone waiting for the call
That’s so terrible to hear. Some people are such assholes. Beyond not cool. May you find peace. Very sorry about your loss.
Endeavor to persevere !
I had a loss two days before Christmas also. I know what your going through I hope you get to feeling better.
Definitely sending good vibes as well as condolences for your loss. Thoughts and prayers for you and your loved ones🙏
Those that say that to you should never been spoken to again.
Hate to hear about your loss.
Some of these guys think your just sitting by the bat phone waiting for the call Originally Posted by BigDeal
It really is amazing how some men this we lay in bed eating dumdums all day!
I had a loss two days before Christmas also. I know what your going through I hope you get to feeling better. Originally Posted by Lubeman
I’m sorry to hear that. It out a damper on the adults for Christmas but we had to put it aside for the kids.
I’m sorry to hear that. It out a damper on the adults for Christmas but we had to put it aside for the kids. Originally Posted by JasminDelights
I’ll tell you what it’s a tough thing to go through.
hope things perk up soon! sorry about your loss
People should understand that you have personal and private issues that must be attended to. I know it’s a huge weight upon your shoulders. My thoughts prayers and positive vibes go out to you during this difficult time. ����