invisine/

I had Invisalign a 7 years ago
I still have my retainer, but its getting old

I want a new retainer, but my dentist retired and the new guy wants me to pay $500 for him to order a new retainer AND get xrays/exam(force me to be his patient)

so what dentist will just order me a new retainer?

thanks
" Don't worry about it sweet hort ".
Lmao
I had Invisalign a 7 years ago
I still have my retainer, but its getting old

I want a new retainer, but my dentist retired and the new guy wants me to pay $500 for him to order a new retainer AND get xrays/exam(force me to be his patient)

so what dentist will just order me a new retainer?

thanks Originally Posted by timmystool
Go to the website https://www.invisalign.com They have a place for patient checkin and a way to contact them. I would place a bet that they could give you a list of dentists in the KC area that would not rip you off.

Business must be slow for the dentist that you contacted; it usually is for jerks.

Any dentist that sells mouth guards should be able to make them. Mine has a machine that scans your teeth. They send in the info, and a week later, new retainers. Still pricey, about 120 each, but at least it’s not 500.
Any dentist that sells mouth guards should be able to make them. Mine has a machine that scans your teeth. They send in the info, and a week later, new retainers. Still pricey, about 120 each, but at least it’s not 500. Originally Posted by Tim Horton
the dentist makes them
I didnt know that
I got a dentist telling me he'll make 4 sets of retainers for me
I just need to come in for a scan
I dont want a scan
that makes no sense , i spent 12 months of so wearing retainers to move my teeth\
I still wear my last set of retainer
so if htey moved at al, I want them to move back

I dont want a retainer of how they are now
I can make that via walmart plastic crap

s

I have my account info from invisaline, they just need a dentist to send my info tooo

wouold you give me your denstist numbe?
Retainers don't move teeth. If your teeth have shifted since you wore your aligners, retainers won't move them back to where you were when you finished the therapy. Retainers are only designed to keep the teeth where they are at the end of orthodontic treatment.
Retainers don't move teeth. If your teeth have shifted since you wore your aligners, retainers won't move them back to where you were when you finished the therapy. Retainers are only designed to keep the teeth where they are at the end of orthodontic treatment. Originally Posted by bikebryan
I dont think my teeth have moved, Ive used my last set of aligners for years as a retainer
I wanted a new last set of aligners, as My old dentist gave me at least 3 due to me losing mine, it was never nad issue
only now that he retired, his office is being not cool
Is that timmys tool or timmy stool ?