WHAT IS HAPPENING

So how do you guys feel about the potential trade of Tyreek Hill? He could not take the heat and wanted out of the AFC WEST division or maybe just wants more money. Lol
Pro athletes are all mercenaries anyway.
It's all the about the $$$$. They'll always go to the highest bidders.
Can’t blame him though, he took a semi friendly deal last time for us and he got a championship. This was his last chance on hitting big money.
But, but, but.... the love for the Chiefs fans and Kansas City.
I like the move
I like the move Originally Posted by BigDeal
+1
  • tobcc
  • 03-23-2022, 05:01 PM
I had a neighbor who played for the Chiefs in 2015. The players aren’t “fans”, it’s a job. He would talk about it with “I have to work thanksgiving”, “Gonna miss the kid’s soccer game, due to work.”. He got his ring and went to get paid, can’t blame him.
He did have a few spectacular missed passes this season.
We'll see what Mr. Andy gets instead.
I guess I should have waited to get my wife that #10 jersey.
I'm OK with it. We held our nose when he beat his wife or whatever it was, because he was so good. But I think Mahomes made him look better than he is, and they are wise to not spend the bank on Hill.
  • sherm
  • 03-24-2022, 12:50 PM
The unsaid part is the extra burden that the offense has to carry as long as Bienemy is the OC. There is a reason no one has hired him as a head coach and the organization will get railed by the NFL and the media if they fire him. Hill is greedy and has no appreciation for the opportunity we gave him when others walked away from his domestic assault past.
Maybe he and Tua Tagovailoa can make Miami something other then a speed bump in the AFC East.

But, we have Mecole Hardman and JuJu Smith-Schuster. I'm not concerned about talent at the position.
They will run Tyreek out of town. For 30mil per year they will expect 1700+ yards and 15-20 TDs each year. No way he gets even close with Tua. He got his one ring and got greedy. Miami media is a lot tougher than KC.
.... Miami media is a lot tougher than KC. Originally Posted by Boredinop
Proverbial buzz saw.

Hill's 28 yrs old and has 6 yrs in the pros. He's well past, like well over twice past, the avg playing career of wide receivers.

Veach knows what he's doing.
I'd rather play with Jades hills then Tyreeks anyway.