Don’t Remember This in History Class . . .

Heh,
DallasRain has previously heard most of this story...
I had a college guest lecture thing on a few topics once upon a time ago.

One class I was asked to cover was Religion in early east Mediterranean culture as that related to marriage.
One of the gals asked about a certain passage in the Bible's Song of Solomon.
Then other gals started discussing various Greek and Roman Gods.
The gals ran with the concept and I really didn't say anything except to remind them to let others talk.
The heavyweights Aphrodite, Cupid and Eros were mentioned with several others.
The Roman Goddess Voluptas was mentioned (daughter of Cupid?) as well as a few other Romans.
The guys all got real quiet and a few were blushing.

And, for dumars, the Egyptian God Min was mentioned. The gals took that into an exaggeration discussion (and a couple guys left).

Anyway, I've never been asked to cover another class at that seminary afterwards. I didn't like being told that I should have stopped the discussion. Geeze, these were Jr/Sr college kids. And, does not the religious concept of marriage include procreation?

So ..., sorry dumars, some history classes are easily remembered, from more than a couple decades ago.
I do. There was a class in college for the jocks to maintain their GPA. It was nicknamed sex in art history.

There was also a class nicknamed rocks for jocks.
Yes, I took both of them as electives.
Even the good girls are nasty at times. I was in band. During an away trip I was reading backstage. A number of the most popular girls in the school came into the room. They looked around but didn't see me. They sat down and started talking about size, girth, frequency, and certain proclivities among their boyfriends. I have to say that I was shocked and titillated. That virginal looking young lady with cock in her mouth. The one I sat next to in chemistry.
Yep UC...I luv listening to your naughty tales...fun times!!

My hubby is actually sketching a nude black & white silhoutte of me nakid and laying on a silver silk sheet..it is gonna hang in my bedroom!

I grew up in a good ol southern Baptist household..I was a virgin till 17!!

And when my hubby was a preacher,we were so naughty...we "did the deed" all over that church/churchground...even in the church cemetary!!!

Sex should be looked at as fun and adventursome!!!
Could be wrong . . .

https://www.salon.com/2023/01/29/anc...religious-art/

Originally Posted by dumars
Was it not said that egyptian women wore colorful lipstick because it simulated the look of a vagina....
Was it not said that egyptian women wore colorful lipstick because it simulated the look of a vagina.... Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
“Wore” or wear? Last time I checked, vagina’s didn’t/don’t have eyes to look up at you! Or down!!!