Is it worth it ??

Looking at joining P411 but when I bring up the RGV there is only 4-5 ladies on there is there something I am missing? Want to make sure it’s worth the time and money to join. Thanks
P411 can open some doors. Not very many providers in the RGV on there but if you have visiting ones it makes your verification easier.
If you travel at all or just visit Dallas for a weekend it is well worth the fee by eliminating the verifying run around. And you will find some real beauties on P411 that are not on eccie. I have met ladies in Dallas who find eccie crude because of the review program.
OK great I never leave the RGV so I doubt its worth it. Thanks
  • JRod2
  • 03-07-2017, 05:27 PM
23 gals in Corpus; half already post on ECCIE. What's the verification process Jimmy? Submit ID? I'd be hesitant that it could get hacked like Ashley Madison. Thoughts?
Berkleigh plans on visiting the RGV and prefers P411 to verify clients. There was an agency from Houston that had a couple of hot girls in Corpus last summer that required P411 with OKs on your P411. It only really helps out on visiting girls and there are a few girls from time to time pop up only on P411. Just my ,02$
  • JRod2
  • 03-10-2017, 01:32 PM
Thanks for the feedback Bill. I'm trying to decide.
Here in the RGV its just not worth it. Plus like Fifty said if they get hacked : (
P411 is for big city use... it is unfortunate but given the finacial times in the RGV we only will have a couple of providers. CC has a few visiting but in truth the regulars if you read the reviews are sketchy at best. Girls will go where the money is... if you notice even our own tallent is leaving the RGV to make money. Andrea kati Eva are all in San Antonio or traveling regulary now. If the trend continues i fear we will only have our agency girls. The independents can not make enough to make it worth there time...
NOOOOO don't leave me lol...
Yea ive been keeping up with Eva's travels to SA. I noticed kati was also there and they were chattering trying to make a push for Andrea for a visit this next week.
But to your point p411 not worth it.. as part of the process they actually call your work plus your ID infor plus the yearly fee. Plus Two thirds of the p411 girls are on eccie anyway. Eva joined her add has her p411 number now...So there nothing new down here especially if you do not leave the RGV.
  • JRod2
  • 03-13-2017, 03:42 PM
So they call your work? That being the case, forget it.
Yes i read in how they verify gentalmen.
Berkleigh plans on visiting the RGV and prefers P411 to verify clients. There was an agency from Houston that had a couple of hot girls in Corpus last summer that required P411 with OKs on your P411. It only really helps out on visiting girls and there are a few girls from time to time pop up only on P411. Just my ,02$ Originally Posted by Bill James

That is correct, I will be visiting the RGV area in the later part of May/June.

I plan to split my time between Corpus and McAllen (SPI) and I do plan to visit more often.

P411 is best, however if you plan to see me, I prefer advance notice with all my appointments pre-booked.
I do accept Provider References and offer alternative screening as well.

Shoot my a PM or email for more info

Yea ive been keeping up with Eva's travels to SA. I noticed kati was also there and they were chattering trying to make a push for Andrea for a visit this next week.
But to your point p411 not worth it.. as part of the process they actually call your work plus your ID infor plus the yearly fee. Plus Two thirds of the p411 girls are on eccie anyway. Eva joined her add has her p411 number now...So there nothing new down here especially if you do not leave the RGV. Originally Posted by nedsum121
One can get verified on p411 by getting a reference from a provider (or two).

Call to work not necessary.