Who is Heading to Sandfest 2017??

Hey ladies and gentlemen, who is heading to Sandfest 2017 in Port A, April 21-23???? Ol' Doc will be there checking out the sandsculpting and having some cool adult beverages while enjoy the South Texas surf. I should be setting up around marker 23. Hit me up with a PM if you want to stop by and chill at the Holyday beach camp. Hope to see a lot of you folks there.

If you have never been, take the opportunity to come check out the sand art the sculptors create. It's amazinz what those talented folks can do. For the locals, you know what I'm talking about.
  • Mokoa
  • 04-06-2017, 07:14 PM
Not hobby related.

Moved to the proper forum.
Oops Doc, looks like Mokoa nailed you on that one ..... surely you should have realized that "Sandfest" articles belong in the "Sandbox" .....
Oops Doc, looks like Mokoa nailed you on that one ..... surely you should have realized that "Sandfest" articles belong in the "Sandbox" ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
Lmao.. Obviously
Yeah well he could have left it in Co-Ed. They post stuff about get togethers all the time on the SA Board in Co-Ed but he does whatever. IMHO, The more activity I can generate on the South Tx. Board the better for the Board and the site. However, it's more work for the Mods. to monitor so best to supress me and my efforts when possible. There is a lot less activity in the Sandbox than Co-Ed. IMHO, a member get together is hobby related but my opinion doesn't mean squat on this Board.

Always remember, Admin. & Mods. have great latitude in what they do. Their is no rule that says they have to be fair or unbias in their treatment of members. Trying to get members together for some fellowship don't change that member treatment.
Wish I was! I love Port A! I try and go at least once a Summer. Love the small beach town! Have fun Doc!
Thanks KM. Wish you could join us.
Me too Doc!
Ladies & gentlemen, Sandfest kicks off tomorrow!!
If your looking to come down and check out the amazing sand art and have time to stop by Ol' Doc's camp, meet, have a beer and watch the waves, shoot me a PM!!!! Ol' Doc will be hitting the local clubs in the evening. Hope to meet some of ya there also.

If you never been to Port Aransas, this is a great opportunity to check it out, have some fun and catch some beach rays. There is music in the Sandfest beer tent until 6:30. After that you can enjoy the Port A nightlife and hang out at one or many of the local clubs. Ol' Doc recommends the West Coast Club, Shorty's Place, Lovett's Bar or Giggity's. And there is a new place next to the VFW hall Ol' Doc plans to check out. I don't know the name of it but I hear some cat with deep pockets sank a bank roll in the place. It's supposed to be really nice. For those of you on the wild side I recommend the Salty Dog Saloon or The Flats Lounge. Many of the clubs are located on Tarpon St., off Cotter Ave. Right across the street from the Tarpon Inn.

Speaking of Tarpon St., if some of y'all are interested in they have several fishing boats heading out daily in that area.

If you don't have a place to stay booked by now, you may have a hard go of it finding one this late in the game but hey, you can always camp on the beach!! . Bottom line is y'all come on out and have a great time at SANDFEST!!
Treasure island (next to VFW) awesome place. Casual, relaxing yet a little up scale for typical Port Aransas bars.
Thanks for that Intel Bro.
SANDFEST 2017 IS ON!!! BRING IT ON FOLKS!!!
I will see you there Doc, we'll have lots fun.....��
  • JRod2
  • 04-21-2017, 03:44 PM
I will see you there Doc, we'll have lots fun.....�� Originally Posted by Desirae
Dammit I wish I weren't going to SA :/
Hey Des!!! Join us at the 361 Lounge f/k/a The West Coast Club