HAPY EASTER!!

Happy Easter to all my Christian brothers and sisters. And to all my Buddhist, Jewish, Muslim & other faith's brothers. & sisters, peace out!!!

I also want to remind y'all that Ol' Doc will be heading down to Port A this coming Friday for Sandfest in Port A. So y'all come out Saturday & Sunday. I will be set up around marker 23. Bring a chair and a cooler. Doc will provide the sun block. If your into after hours clubbing we can coordinate that as well. PM me for details. I hope to see you all there.

Party on & enoy your Eadter. I hope you find a golden egg!!
  • Mokoa
  • 04-16-2017, 11:34 AM
  • Mokoa
  • 04-16-2017, 11:37 AM
  • SCRAP
  • 04-16-2017, 12:32 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6kD9xUc680 Originally Posted by Mokoa

That was fucking AWESOME !!!

Well played sir...
DAMN Mokoa, I don't think that is the real Easter bunny Bro. I think that may be a counterfeit Easter bunny cause I ain't ever seen no Easter bunny do no stuff like that. And that DAMN sure ain't the Cadberry Easter bunny cause I'm still looking for the 1st chocolate Cadberry egg in that video!!!

Ya know, I seen those Cadberry commercials on TV and that bunny is just layin there on his/her belly doing this stuff with his/her mouth that bunnys do with their mouth (we ain't talkin bout no Playboy bunnies here) Anyway, I think that Easter bunny may be some kinda kin to that muggin Santa Clause dude!!!! Cause I don't believe that muggin Santa Clause is the real Santa Clause either!!! Either that or the rouge Easter bunny and the muggin Santa Clause dude been laid up in crack house smokin. Now I ain't trying to break no rules here by speculating on drug use by the rouge Easter bunny and the muggin Santa Clause dude. Cause I don't think they are members here anyway but just sayin.

Y'all have a happy Easter and keep your eye out for that rouge Easter bunny. Y'all see that MOFO put that pool ball in that sock and comence to besting the @%#• outa that poor dude? That's damn sure a rouge Easter bunny is all Ol' Doc has got to say.
  • Mokoa
  • 04-18-2017, 12:09 AM
Damn, Doc. It's just a joke.

You are wound way too tight.
Yo, Mokoa, I been thinking some mo bout that rouge Easter Bunny (EB) & the Muggin Santa Clause Dude (MSCD). Ya know, I think we need to throw that Cupid dude in there to. You know Cupid, that little dude flying around wearing a diaper shooting people in the ass with arrows from a bow he flys around with. Now I ain't saying I ever been shot in the ass by that dude but I bet that hurts getting shot in the ass by an arrow!!

I had this damn cough a while back and the Dr. gave me a shot in the ass to kick that infection in its ass. Anyway, that hurt!! OUCH! I bet that Cupid arrow feels about the same way as when Ol' Sawbones pokes ya in the ass with that needle!! What you think Bro.?

Getting back to that Cupid dude, yeah, who does he think he is shooting people with arrows?? That rouge EB had no business beating the &@#* out of that dude with that pool ball loaded sock either. I mean, that's just rouge and uncalled for. And the MSCD, what is he thinking knocking old folks in the head with a brick to steal their Social Security money?? Damn, they need that money for stuff like Ben Gay and prunes and Denture Cream. That's as rouge as what that rouge EB is up to!!

I got a question for the members about that Cupid dude. Why do Y'all think that dude wears a diaper?? Y'all ever wonder that? I know y'all have, be honest. He never was potty trained by his mama & daddy? I got another question, how often do y'all think he changes that diaper?? You know, I need me some wings like that dude so I can fly around and save my gas money to see some mo ECCIE ladies. Y'all know what I'm talking about.

Well, I think these guys are all related cause they are all rouge and messing with people. I think the real EB should take a dump and that rouge EB step in it and break his damn neck. That would get that rouge EB under control. As far as the MSCD goes, the real Santa ought to track that dude down and when he is sneaking up on some old folk to be muggin, Santa can land his sleigh on top of him and take that dude out. That leaves that Cupid dude, well just catch that little dude and clip his wings and break his bow. That ought to take care of that dude.

What you think Mokoa? You're a Mod. I know y'all know a lot of stuff about everything. So I figure you know about these dudes and if they are related or they just some gang members out gang banging. Oh, one more thing. Your handle Mokoa, that sounds a lot like MOCO, like in MOCO Space. So are you like the head MOCO dude or related to the head MOCO dude or dudette?? Inquiring minds are wondering.

Yo, y'all peace out and keep your eye out for these rouge dudes I'm outing here. If any member sees a wanted poster or a Crime Stoppers ad on these hooligans, let me know the reward amount.

Peace Out
Doc
  • Mokoa
  • 04-19-2017, 12:25 AM
Words fail me...