Anyone know this person?

I’m in Omaha and am wanting to visit with a potential friend. However, I’m feeling like she’s a little sketchy. I can’t find any reviews on her. But I did find her on P411~ I texted her, but she is saying she won’t communicate through P411.
I’ve never had anyone do that. I’m not going to meet with her but I want to know if anyone knows her or has visited with her lately. I think something is up. I don’t think I can put the providers name here so PM me if you want to help me figure this out.
Thanks!!
I’m confused. You’re a female?
How can anyone know who the hell you are talking about?
Can’t answer a question about someone you haven’t named.
No mind readers here.
Perhaps you logged into the wrong handle/account.
I’m in Omaha . know a lot of ladies , can I’ll probably give input if you PM me who your talking about ?
Perhaps you logged into the wrong handle/account. Originally Posted by alaine
That’s what I’m thinking...sort of ironic that it’s in the security matters area. A guy with UFA access is, indeed, a security issue.
the OP did say "potential" Friend. She may just be trying to get some social circles in motion. Wants to maybe find out if she can trust a girl in the area. And doesn't use her account often, as it seems, to know the rules about what to identify in a post and what not to. Give her a chance at least to get to the reply before you give her the forty lashes....
Pretty sure OP is male